Home

HELP!!!! Will I ever become the O's 1B?!

This is a discussion on HELP!!!! Will I ever become the O's 1B?! within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question HELP!!!! Will I ever become the O's 1B?!

Finally got the abilty to make threads!

Anyway here goes,

I made a First baseman and Im on the Bowie Baysox I read in an article that the O's would promote a first baseman

http://segmentnext.com/2013/03/09/ml...-and-strategy/

I used the newest roster, so Idk if Chris Davis was on the roster when the game came out.

I wanna know with Chris Davis in the 1B MLB slot will I ever get promoted to the show?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: HELP!!!! Will I ever become the O's 1B?!

I could really use a little but of help here bc I am new to this game
Old 03-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
Rookie

pagodacrockett's Arena

OVR: 1

You will be called up in some fashion, but you MUST meet all of your goals, training and manager-assigned, and obviously hit well.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #4
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaninja
I could really use a little but of help here bc I am new to this game
First things first you shouldn't bump your own threads. That's not allowed here.

Second if you give it time you will eventually find your way up to the Show. Just be patient and keep meeting your advancement goals and training a lot. Take time to play all the mini-game training sessions and you'll get there.

Twitch Stream
Old 03-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaninja
Finally got the abilty to make threads!

Anyway here goes,

I made a First baseman and Im on the Bowie Baysox I read in an article that the O's would promote a first baseman

http://segmentnext.com/2013/03/09/ml...-and-strategy/

I used the newest roster, so Idk if Chris Davis was on the roster when the game came out.

I wanna know with Chris Davis in the 1B MLB slot will I ever get promoted to the show?
Im not sure who the person that put that article up is, but I wouldnt put too much stock into it. The angels need help at every position? Rockies need help at shortstop? Braves at first base? last time I checked the angels were stacked and tulo is one of the best SS in the game, Freeman is one of the best young 1B in the game. He doesnt have the yankees listed at either SS or 3B even though A roid is pretty much done and Jeter wont be around very soon. I could go on but you get the point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #6
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

dude are you new to baseball. it sometimes takes prospect years to get to the bigs... if your player performs, hits goals and has good stats as well as spending your training points wisely, you'll get the call
Old 03-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

I am in year two of RTTS at the age of 22 and still haven't been called up it takes time in this game to make it to the big leagues in this game.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:44 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

bad news.. you will be traded.. every time i make a RTTS orioles 1B i get traded.. usually to columbus.. (indians organization) EVERY TIME.. regardless of my progress.. it usually occurs soon as i get called up to the tides, one time before. the problem is if the orioles have multiple depth at 1B.. even players that are not listed as primary 1B u will be traded.. i was able to get to the orioles via free agency.. but i had to slug it out in cleveland's farm system first.
"..I ain't a thug, how much tupac in you you got? I aint no beotch eva.. its eva my life or your life and i aint leavin.. i like breathin.. If you really wanna take it there we can, just remember that you messin wid a family man.. got a lot more to loose than you.. rememba dat.. "
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »