Home

Current PS3 Madden 13 Rosters!!!

This is a discussion on Current PS3 Madden 13 Rosters!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Current PS3 Madden 13 Rosters!!!

These rosters are up to date as of 03/13/2013 with the latest signing of Wes Welker to the Broncos... I was freaking all night with a 30 pack and I used to download rosters all the time so here is what i got.... enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar BLUS30973-ROSTER-2013.rar (775.9 KB, 609 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2013, 03:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Current PS3 Madden 13 Rosters!!!

Keps popping out as corrupted data extract move file to ps3 savedata nd as I pop the usb in nd try to save it on myps3 it says the name but shows up as corrupted file ..
Anyhelp... Plz
Old 03-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

Try this attachment, Not to step on anyones toes but, I noticed a few errors on this roster update so I took the time to change the people that need to be changed.This has every transaction that has happen to this point @ 5:15 am on 3/14/03
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (776.9 KB, 654 views)

Last edited by nightowl_80; 03-14-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #4
Banned

Any chance someone has a up to date ps3 roster with a Kaepernick and Weeden face change? Can't stand the way those guys look, and don't really want to mess with a editor anymore. Did it for years with 2k5, and would rather just play.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks Nightowl! Its going to be a very busy next week or so, still alot of big name players without a team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

If its ok with OP I have the roster up to date (including todays transactions)
Old 03-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl_80
If its ok with OP I have the roster up to date (including todays transactions)
I just got done doing them myself as well. I'm sure OP won't mind as he seemed thankful that you helped him out and that he'll be busy for the next week.

I have a list of things I've changed from the roster update you posted, nightowl_08. If you're interested I can PM you the list and you can see if you missed anything before you post it up. I managed to catch some missed transactions between you and the OP.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Rookie

nightowl_80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psydero
I just got done doing them myself as well. I'm sure OP won't mind as he seemed thankful that you helped him out and that he'll be busy for the next week.

I have a list of things I've changed from the roster update you posted, nightowl_08. If you're interested I can PM you the list and you can see if you missed anything before you post it up. I managed to catch some missed transactions between you and the OP.
I did the recent tranactions that I thought he missed then I went through everybody after I posted so I have a update but, I don't mind you helping me FYI my next roster will have "fake Name" on a team, I dont remember what team as they couldn't sign the guy they hired until they fire the guy they have. ITs very confusing to explain.

Note to OP can you please get rid of your file as everyone will have corrupted data

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »