Home

What is OSFM rosters?

This is a discussion on What is OSFM rosters? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What is OSFM rosters?

I'm new so sorry for the question? But I've read about these rosters but what exactly are they? Once it's out do you download it from the online rosters in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What is OSFM rosters?

Go to the vault, and they will be there when they are done, which is around opening day. They are an awesome roster that a bunch of guys on here do that includes every opening day player on every team, including their minor league affiliates, hence, OSFM, which stands for Operation Sports Full Minors.

- Rick Wise
Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #3
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6

Every Minor League player (45 to 60 per team) to fill out Triple A, Double A and single A rosters with real life players for every team.

Every fake player will be replaced with a real life player that has realistic potentials, face edits, batting stances, deliveries, equipement/accesories, ratings and accurate info.

There is nothing else quite like it
Old 03-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #4
Rookie

Do they modify MLB players? For example, if they think Adrian Gonzalez should have more power, do they give him more power?
Old 03-15-2013, 01:13 AM   #5
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

They are the greatest roster in the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan56
Do they modify MLB players? For example, if they think Adrian Gonzalez should have more power, do they give him more power?
And eventually yes, not on the initial two (ST and OD) sets, but there will be variations to come after with equipment, stance/delivery, ratings, and pitch edits.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
Rookie

I just hope the players are put together better than some of the ones in the vault.. There are some in the vault that say osfm and are ratings arent realistic at all.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:42 AM   #7
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by nygmen2012
I just hope the players are put together better than some of the ones in the vault.. There are some in the vault that say osfm and are ratings arent realistic at all.
There will always be people trying to gain from a name. What exactly they gain from lying is beyond me since there's no money or pride attached to it. Just shows that some people act out of complete malice.

Anyway, when the official rosters are released the makers here will post the real name.

Sent from my mobile device.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 03-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 2

i know, stupid question! but where is the vault???

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »