Home

NEW ROSTER MAKER

This is a discussion on NEW ROSTER MAKER within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NEW ROSTER MAKER

Hi guys! I'm planning to make my own roster. I really don't have any idea what to do. Seeing many guys here that have great rosters, I wanted to try it out! First off, how does one add players who are not in a team yet from the default 2k roster? Like DJ White and Shavlik Randolph?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NEW ROSTER MAKER

When are you going to post your new slider updates?
Old 03-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #3
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdumatol
Hi guys! I'm planning to make my own roster. I really don't have any idea what to do. Seeing many guys here that have great rosters, I wanted to try it out! First off, how does one add players who are not in a team yet from the default 2k roster? Like DJ White and Shavlik Randolph?
Know your tools first:

-Leftos Editor (risk of not having it on 2K)
-HxD (there's nothing on Cyberfaces or adding players)
-REDitor (not out yet, but my hunch tells me before April Fools)
-The Game itself

One method is the easy method. What you need:

-access to 2K Share
-1 Create a Team space

First download the players you want. Then assign them to a Created team. Start a season, then exit it out as quickly, you don't need to save the season. Go to Manage Roster and release the players you want. (You can go ahead and refill the teams with LeBrons, then repeat) Delete the CReated 2K Share players too.

Pros: Can be posted on 2K Share, less off the console stuff, works on every console I recall

Cons: Possible name glitches if there's a lot of players (though fixable thru HxD,) the team will not be tradable/releasable everytime you restart the game and reload it so you have to always do the season glitch, this requires the Internet.

Second method is the Roster editor method, what you need:

-USB
-Leftos Editor or Reditor (once it comes our)
-Horizon
-Chrome's Roster Resigner

First, create the players, if they do have a cyberface in the game, you don't need a face, just a correct skin color. Save the roster via USB. Get Horizon and exact the roster. Open the roster using Leftos Editor and press "players" and press on the tab PType (or Player Type) Created players are Player Type 6, so change them to 2. Now this is when you can apply a Cyberface, uncheck the Generic Face on your player and then set his CFID to what his CyberfaceID is. Save the roster and resign it via Chrome's Resigner, then overwrite the newly resigned roster to your USB and overwrite the previous roster and now you're in business

Pros: You can have an exact cyberface, during this you can also change players Sig Skills, jersey colors, etc. (you create a more accurate looking roster vs having 2Ks ugly default colors)

Cons: Can't do this on PS3, can't post on 2k share, on a PC , you need to know who your editing because Leftos editor only gives names of the Cybefaces you have not Genericfaces

I hope this helped and good luck with your roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »