Home

MLB 2K13 - 360 REDitor file (from 2K12)

This is a discussion on MLB 2K13 - 360 REDitor file (from 2K12) within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
MLB 2K13 - 360 REDitor file (from 2K12)

I have uploaded the OperationSports 2K12 team project for MLB 2K12 that we've been working on for MLB 2K13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill (tvman) was able to get the file we've developed for 2K12 to work with 2K13. All of our efforts are able to be used for MLB 2K13 (360 ONLY).

The file is uploaded at 2K Share and also available HERE is a link for OFFLINE users:

http://www.2shared.com/file/yIDNEjlx/RosMKHarsh33.html

Hope you enjoy it - this is our latest work through March 5, 2013 (with some small updates through March 11th).

You'll not a small amount of faces show up as new, but many don't. I can live with that. Also, there are no 2012 statistics, but that's fine with me as well. We've taken HOURS and HOURS of work that can also be used in 2K13!!

Last edited by mkharsh33; 03-12-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 2K13 - 360 REDitor file (from 2K12)

Thanks a bunch MK and tvman. I plugged these in and they work pretty well. The only thing I noticed so far is that there are duplicates of pitchers in different roles. For instance, a starting pitcher will also show up as a reliever on the major league roster. I was able to fix it by just sending down and then bringing them back up. All is good now. Thanks again for all your efforts.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Maybe have to pass the roster around so we get a copy with some of the glitches fixed.

Keep track of players w/o their cyberfaces (the ones you know that have them) and hopefully they can be added back with the editor.

As far as pitchers being in the rotation and the bullpen hopefully that can be fixed up with the in-game editor as reditor only shows the 5 starting pitchers.

Last edited by tvman; 03-06-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Yeah I noticed that too about the pitchers, the Indians have 8 pitchers total listed in their rotation/bullpen and 2 of the pitchers in the bullpen are justin masterson and daisuke but they also are in the starting rotation. I also noticed that many pitchers are listed a SP that aren't and vice versa.

One more thing in the Indians minor leagues, they have Aaron Cunningham listed and he is with the A's now and Beau Mills but he is with the Reds, at least he was when last season finished up, not sure if he is still with their club this spring.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvman
Maybe have to pass the roster around so we get a copy with some of the glitches fixed.

Keep track of players w/o their cyberfaces (the ones you know that have them) and hopefully they can be added back with the editor.
One more thing, in the latest file from 2k they have Trevor Bauer's face in and in the REDitor file it does not. I don't find this a big deal but if this is what you mean by their cyberfaces there are a few in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckhoss29
Yeah I noticed that too about the pitchers, the Indians have 8 pitchers total listed in their rotation/bullpen and 2 of the pitchers in the bullpen are justin masterson and daisuke but they also are in the starting rotation. I also noticed that many pitchers are listed a SP that aren't and vice versa.

One more thing in the Indians minor leagues, they have Aaron Cunningham listed and he is with the A's now and Beau Mills but he is with the Reds, at least he was when last season finished up, not sure if he is still with their club this spring.
Are the 5 starters for Cleveland -masterson
-jimenez
-myers
-mcallister
-matsuzaka

That's what I see in the editor.

Not sure why all the pitchers would be in starting and relieving roles?
Old 03-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Thanks a bunch MK and tvman. I plugged these in and they work pretty well. The only thing I noticed so far is that there are duplicates of pitchers in different roles. For instance, a starting pitcher will also show up as a reliever on the major league roster. I was able to fix it by just sending down and then bringing them back up. All is good now. Thanks again for all your efforts.
What I did was go into Pitching Rotations and I believe if you hit Y it will automatically format your pitching staffs. Every team was done very accurate for the players on the rosters when I did this for every team

BTW Great Work tvman getting these to work within the REDitor

Last edited by bigfnjoe96; 03-06-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckhoss29
One more thing, in the latest file from 2k they have Trevor Bauer's face in and in the REDitor file it does not. I don't find this a big deal but if this is what you mean by their cyberfaces there are a few in there.
Are you able to load a file with a thumb drive? If so i could post one here and see if i can get bauer to show up. Does he have both his pic and cyber? Was his pic in 2k12?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »