Home

Old 03-03-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Paul George

I was wondering what others think about paul george rating? Im not one that wants him to be rated to high or anything. But i am curious how others feel about certain things like his speed which makes him feel slow. Also his close and mid are rated pretty low while his 3pt is good. Can he not do anything other then shoot 3's and dunk LOL?? But seriously im thinking about edited him a little bit and would love to hear what some of you think should be lowered or increased. Afterwards ill start a pacers association. thnx 4 any helpful feed back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Paul George

He is one of the few players I feel plays perfectly like himself. Not over or under rated IMO.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 03-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Paul George needs to have Lockdown Defender and Roy Hibbert needs to have Defensive Anchor. Both guys have been exceptional on the defensive end this season. George has been the best perimeter defender in the league and Hibbert is anchoring the best team defense in the league at the moment.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya boy hollywud
Paul George needs to have Lockdown Defender and Roy Hibbert needs to have Defensive Anchor. Both guys have been exceptional on the defensive end this season. George has been the best perimeter defender in the league and Hibbert is anchoring the best team defense in the league at the moment.
Thnx i didnt think about sigs skills for george. Interesting
Old 03-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm in year 4 of a Pacers association and George definitely develops the lockdown defender skill.

He's averaging 21 PPG, 9.5 boards, and 5.5 APG in my current season...which is at least 75% full sim...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Which roster update are you using? In default rosters Paul George's height is 6'8", but in recent roster updates he's 6'10". The 6'10" version seems unstoppable to me.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Which roster update are you using? In default rosters Paul George's height is 6'8", but in recent roster updates he's 6'10". The 6'10" version seems unstoppable to me.
Im using the latest roster. U right he is good but my thing wasnt to make him better its just asking what u would do to lower or increase certain attriubutes. What do u think is to high or low. Or do u think he just right
Old 03-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #8
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Ironic enough, I sent a tweet to the 2K Insider to drop his height to 6'9", since it was confirmed via twitter the Indiana Pacers' beat writer.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »