Home

Another 2012-13 Project for 360

This is a discussion on Another 2012-13 Project for 360 within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: How should I work on this NCAA project?
More teams with less players per team(6-8) 3 50.00%
Less teams with more players per team(9-12) 3 50.00%
Don't even bother wasting your time with this roster 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
Rookie

abuschang's Arena

OVR: 1
Another 2012-13 Project for 360

OK, I will add to the very high amount of roster projects in the forum with my own. I will start a 2012-13 roster that will only have about 7-8 players done on each team or I could edit more players with less teams, I can not and will not guarantee success in this roster, but I will try to get as many teams done as possible for the upcoming March Madness tournament. I will also be working on my NCAA teams for NBA 2K13 which can be found on 2K share under my gamertag: Killz 4 Haiti. If anyone has any questions feel free to reply to me in this thread or send me a PM. Also, would you prefer me do more teams with less players done (Around 6-8) or less teams with more players done (9-12)?
Teams made with 6-9 players complete:
Spoiler

Okay, finally, here is the file (using 4Shared instead): http://www.4shared.com/file/WlpbTZTh...25232318.html?

As I mentioned in one of my replies, here is the link to the bracket I made with all of the teams we made. http://betterbracketmaker.com/#!/2bdbe85932515

If anyone has any feedback or comments, feel free to post them here.

Last edited by abuschang; 03-26-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Formatting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
Rookie

CON08's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Another 2012-13 Project for 360

I would be happy to help you. We would have to trade the save file back and forth tho.

I could do:

Mac
Atlantic 10
Big 10

To start it off and do more if everything goes well...
Old 03-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie

abuschang's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CON08
I would be happy to help you. We would have to trade the save file back and forth tho.

I could do:

Mac
Atlantic 10
Big 10

To start it off and do more if everything goes well...
I was thinking more of the premiere teams in each conference, so that we could get a variety of teams from different conferences done. As for the trading back and forth, I like that idea but I am waiting for the poll to be finished to see how many players and how many teams we should make, I personally prefer doing less players per team so that we could get more teams done, but I am also all for doing more players per team.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
Rookie

abuschang's Arena

If the vote concludes more players with less teams done, I will try to get 1 team per conferences with ten or less members in the game, and two teams for conferences with 11 or more members. For more teams with less players, I'm thinking about doing 1 team per conference for conferences with less than ten members, and 2 teams for conferences with 10-12, and 3 teams for conferences with more than 12 teams and including the power conferences with 10-12 teams. Those numbers are just for a start, and I will try to do more if I get those done. Also, I would enjoy some suggestions for which teams to work on, mainly for smaller conferences, as the larger conferences will have more distinct top teams. Finally, as they are my favorite teams, Texas and St.John's will be in my roster complete and will not count towards the numbers above. Plus Ohio because of Conno8's favorite team.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #5
Rookie

CON08's Arena

I hear you. Overall a 100% complete roster would be incredible, we could start at the largest, most prestigious conferences and then work our way down. Sure it would take a while but would pay off. It would help if people viewing this thread would help and volunteer to do a conference or two.

If that's not a possibility, then just completing the starting lineup for each team would be ideal, adding the 6th and 7th man for top 25 schools. That way, each school was legit, besides the bench. Wish there was a simpilar way of doing this lol.

Last edited by CON08; 03-04-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yoyo yo, hold on here... What are you guys talking about?? is this ncaa2010 for xbox 360 roster creation?? If so, count me in on some help... I'd like to get something goin...
Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #7
Rookie

CON08's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin0355
Yoyo yo, hold on here... What are you guys talking about?? is this ncaa2010 for xbox 360 roster creation?? If so, count me in on some help... I'd like to get something goin...
Yes sir. Sounds good, we need all the help we can get.

I actually started on it last night and worked for a while. Not too long ago I finished the Big Ten Conference with the starting lineups and the 6th + 7th man. Also, I completed Akron and Ohio University. Next, I'm looking to do the Big East, I'm gonna start tonight. Doing the Big Ten took about 5-6 hours, a while haha. Could each of you do a conference in a day or would that not be a possibility? If the Big East gets completed tonight, I could upload the file tomorrow and one of you could do the ACC. My ultimate goal was to complete as much as possible by Sunday. I'm on break so I have time, after Sunday it will be hard for me to put in all the time. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited by CON08; 03-05-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
Rookie

abuschang's Arena

Are you doing the 2/3 teams per conference that I mentioned above, or are you doing it conference-by-conference, which I think is another good idea for this roster. About the ACC, I have no problem doing about 4-5 teams or maybe all of them if I'm just doing the top 7 players. So do you know how to upload the files so that I could download them onto a USB because the servers are down. If you do and have made some progress on this roster, it would be great if you could upload them here so that I could get started on the ACC and Texas/St. John's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »