Home

Accused of Glitching. Did I?

This is a discussion on Accused of Glitching. Did I? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Rookie

noles367's Arena

OVR: 9
Accused of Glitching. Did I?

Playing a HUT playoff game. Scored 2 goals by Alex Semin where I basically came down off the rush, slowed down do avoid the defenceman stepping up, and took a wrister from the slot.

Now Semin is a righty playing LW so I pressed the skill stick to the right, extending it from his body and took the shot. Went top shelf glove side. His other goal was a basic wrister from the slot that hit the post and bounced in. Also took a slapper from the point with Kulikov.

The guy messaged me during and after the game claiming I was glitching. Now idk much about glitches in this game. Are these glitch goals?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Accused of Glitching. Did I?

You didn't glitch. Tell that guy to quit being a bitch.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

No, don't be worried, that is just playing hockey. I much prefer players taking a shot from the outside than constantly deeking for the center with every player on their rooster, but I enjoy the simulation aspect more than the arcadey aspects of the games so I am biased that way instead
I bet that same person would complain if you opted to shoot low and hope for a rebound as well, or shoot from the point, or pass, or deke, or anything

It's funny that most goals that a lot of players consider "glitchy" are fairly easy to avoid if you're even slightly committed to play defense, granted though that playing defense can be a pain since the AI is insurmountably dumb most of the time. I still can't consider shots from the outside to be glitches, if you let snipers get shots of from those areas, pucks are going in the net at some point.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
You didn't glitch. Tell that guy to quit being a bitch.
Great title for a song, lol!
Old 03-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

You won so therefore you glitched. Don't worry about what other NHL players say, it's the most disgraceful, moronic gaming community I've seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #6
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
You won so therefore you glitched. Don't worry about what other NHL players say, it's the most disgraceful, moronic gaming community I've seen.
While there are whiners on NHL, you have'nt played NBA 2k13 against randoms or call of duty at all to make a statement like that.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
While there are whiners on NHL, you have'nt played NBA 2k13 against randoms or call of duty at all to make a statement like that.
I don't play NBA games, but I do play call of duty. The majority of COD players don't even use headsets and the worst I have ran into are noob tubers and quick scoping snipers. In NHL, all it takes is one drop in game for someone to either sit at the ready up screen for 2 minutes while it's full, then another 30 seconds because they don't get their position, then either yell at everyone else that they suck, should kill themselves, gay, fornicate with househould objects and/or their mother, and then decide to not play their position and send you a message after the game. That's not even if you have to play goalie.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #8
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

I don't play team play so i havent run into your issues in NHL, however, It is the same in NBA or Fifa,except ontop the other stuff, you also get called a stupid american and you are told you are the reason for all of the worlds problems. And COD is filled with the most racist vile disgusting human filth that has ever put on a microphone headset.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »