Home

CFL opinons needed.

This is a discussion on CFL opinons needed. within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFL opinons needed.

Hey guys, i don't post often but read frequently & was wondering your thoughts on what to do with the 2nd logo option for CFL teams. Should i use it on the cfl logo, or maybe an extra logo to place on field or maybe a sponsor patch for the jersey?
It would be great if teambuilder gave us the option of a 3rd or 4th logo, along with greater freedom to place them on our fields. Obviously we'll never be able to change field size but logo placement & more endzone options would be a dream.
Guess i've rambled enough already just wondering on everyone's thoughts as i settle into creating some teams, thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Rookie

gocards929's Arena

Re: CFL opinons needed.

The CFL's absolute garbage. The only football should be played in the greatest nation in the world, America!
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: STAND UNITED

University of South Carolina Class of 2017
Old 03-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23in03
Hey guys, i don't post often but read frequently & was wondering your thoughts on what to do with the 2nd logo option for CFL teams. Should i use it on the cfl logo, or maybe an extra logo to place on field or maybe a sponsor patch for the jersey?
It would be great if teambuilder gave us the option of a 3rd or 4th logo, along with greater freedom to place them on our fields. Obviously we'll never be able to change field size but logo placement & more endzone options would be a dream.
Guess i've rambled enough already just wondering on everyone's thoughts as i settle into creating some teams, thanks in advance!
I personally like to upload the current logo (primary and secondary) that is the best idea. If there is only one logo that the team uses on their uniforms, I like to set the secondary logo as a throwback. I am a huge fan of throwbacks. I never really used the uniform sponsors or any of that, but if done correctly, it can make the uniform come together perfectly.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards929
The CFL's absolute garbage. The only football should be played in the greatest nation in the world, America!
THE CFL actually had a few teams in the united states in the early 90s i believe. so.... yeah lol. Football is a great sport for any nation, but I think its safe to say the largest concentration of football athletes is in the united states.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »