Home

Whats with all the cloned players in FA??

This is a discussion on Whats with all the cloned players in FA?? within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Whats with all the cloned players in FA??

So I just picked up the game a couple of weeks ago and was starting to edit the latest roster update #9. But going through the FA list is very discouraging to notice dozens of cloned players that are already on teams and yet a clone of them is in free agency. Just to list a few that I noticed:

Ivan Barbashev
Beau Bennett
Tyler Biggs
Davis Brown
Chris Bruton
Roman Cervenka
Sebastien Collberg
Michael Dal Colle
Jonathan Drouin
Robby Fabbri

and the list goes on. Why on earth would EA release a roster like this? There is no way I can start Be A GM with all these cloned players sitting in free agency just waiting to be snatched up. Now the good thing is that all of these players are CAPs and thus can be replaced but it's seems like alot of work to do something that EA should have done already. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Whats with all the cloned players in FA??

OK after reading through a few posts I think I figured out the problem. I had originally loaded up the ultimate roster update before up****** to roster #9. Somehow the rosters get mixed up. So I tried deleting all rosters from my drive and reloaded the game. Downloaded the latest update and all the cloned players are gone. So a heads up to anyone who might have run into this issue. Just delete all rosters, start game, download roster update and no more cloned players should show up.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Whats with all the cloned players in FA??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJayzGo
OK after reading through a few posts I think I figured out the problem. I had originally loaded up the ultimate roster update before up****** to roster #9. Somehow the rosters get mixed up. So I tried deleting all rosters from my drive and reloaded the game. Downloaded the latest update and all the cloned players are gone. So a heads up to anyone who might have run into this issue. Just delete all rosters, start game, download roster update and no more cloned players should show up.
You can just default the roster and redownload without having to delete anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »