Home

Roster Update #9 Released.

This is a discussion on Roster Update #9 Released. within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster Update #9 Released.

Looks like EA finally released the new update and it looks alright at first glance. Etem and Knuble are back, Yakupov, Baertschi, Cervenka, Granlund, Huberdeau, Brunner, Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Matteau, etc. got boosts. Nicklas Jensen is on AIK, Sebastian Collberg is on Frolunda, so it looks like they may have gone through the Euro leagues too. So far it;s looking good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Roster Update #9 Released.

Even some of the draft picks in trades went through. Columbus is still screwed, but at least Winnipeg gets those late New Jersey picks.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Blast1021's Arena

OVR: 4

One key boost that I think they missed was Viktor Fasth of the Ducks. Maybe next time. Everything else looks good though!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
Rookie

And the rating boosts they do miss, Petr Puck will probably have one up. I have no complaints about this update at all.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:44 AM   #5
Rookie

Cossin75's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks a lot Porky14, so Here's some misses I saw: as mentionned, Fasth is a 66, Phil Desimone still duplicated on Hamilton and Albany, Myles Bell from Kelowna still a defencemen, Drouin on Halifax should be a Left Wing, Handeness of Goalies Poulin and Nilsson from Bridgeport still wrong.. But at least we can correct those things (Not the bads handeness)

One the other side, I'm very surprised they finally changed the Birthplace of Galchenyuk!!

have a good one

* Just noticed Filatov in Ottawa and Zuccarello in New York.. unacceptable haha
** On Free Agents: Campoli on Biel and Strudwick retired
*** Joe Fallon still on Rochester and don't forget to edit Marc Savard, Tim Thomas and Chris Pronger

Last edited by Cossin75; 02-21-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast1021
One key boost that I think they missed was Viktor Fasth of the Ducks. Maybe next time. Everything else looks good though!
No kidding. This guy should be in the high 70's, low 80's at the very least! Forget for a second that he is tearing it up in the NHL, which would be deserving of a boost by itself, but this isn't going to be some hot streak that won't last. He has been great for several years now. The past 2 years he has been over in Sweden's top league (Elitserien) where he won the goalie of the year award both times and the MVP of the league in 2010-2011. EA really dropped the ball here, I'm not even a Ducks fan and I'm disappointed.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #7
Rookie

iverson3's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't get how Mackinnon is a 62 and Phillip Danault of Moncton is a 64. Nate's gonna be a top pick this upcoming draft kinda pisses me off.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #8
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson3
I don't get how Mackinnon is a 62 and Phillip Danault of Moncton is a 64. Nate's gonna be a top pick this upcoming draft kinda pisses me off.
Top draft pick or not, he hasn't played in the NHL yet so why rate him higher? If he comes into the NHL and tears it up, then they can give him a boost. Good in one league doesn't always translate into good in every league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »