Home

Got to Love the Business

This is a discussion on Got to Love the Business within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Got to Love the Business

First off I would like to thank 2k for proving that Pimpin' is easy. They've been doing it for a couple years now. Releasing awesome demos, just to change the game around with patches and gamers left hanging. How soon we forget 2k12 removal of double teams or what seemed to be a somewhat animated triggered physics engine 2k13 demo. People are already talking about purchasing 2k14 and what dunks gamers want in 2k14. SMH, are you serious? 2k13 is barely a complete game, credit to 2k that's pimpin'. Playing a game where it doesn't matter if Dalembert or D. Howard is my center and people defending the game or calling it the best in the series; credit 2k that's pimpin'. 2k's even throwing in glitches in the system to block roster makers who obviously make better rosters then their group that is definite pimpin', credit 2k.

I'm a Jay-Z fan and I can even say enough is enough. Waste of time and resources, I can get a couple of dudes working out of their garage to blow these tracks out in less than 2hours.

As you can see 2k is on their hustle and I'm on mine. I'm just mad I didn't buy stocks earlier during the dreamcast days with NFL/NBA 2k1. Present stock price $15.08, I'm going to go jump on that quick. By the way NBA 2k14 will be the best ever, until 15, then 16, after that 17, and etc. will be off the hook. Couldn't beat them, so I joined them. Not hating the player, joining the game. Thanks 2k and everyone else for your participation and investment, credit me.

P.S. Games should be named All-Star Weekend 14,15,16,17, etc. or maybe And1 since theirs hardly any D. Release it and they will buy, love it; credit 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #2
Chi
Rookie

Re: Got to Love the Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by War24
First off I would like to thank 2k for proving that Pimpin' is easy. They've been doing it for a couple years now. Releasing awesome demos, just to change the game around with patches and gamers left hanging. How soon we forget 2k12 removal of double teams or what seemed to be a somewhat animated triggered physics engine 2k13 demo. People are already talking about purchasing 2k14 and what dunks gamers want in 2k14. SMH, are you serious? 2k13 is barely a complete game, credit to 2k that's pimpin'. Playing a game where it doesn't matter if Dalembert or D. Howard is my center and people defending the game or calling it the best in the series; credit 2k that's pimpin'. 2k's even throwing in glitches in the system to block roster makers who obviously make better rosters then their group that is definite pimpin', credit 2k.

I'm a Jay-Z fan and I can even say enough is enough. Waste of time and resources, I can get a couple of dudes working out of their garage to blow these tracks out in less than 2hours.

As you can see 2k is on their hustle and I'm on mine. I'm just mad I didn't buy stocks earlier during the dreamcast days with NFL/NBA 2k1. Present stock price $15.08, I'm going to go jump on that quick. By the way NBA 2k14 will be the best ever, until 15, then 16, after that 17, and etc. will be off the hook. Couldn't beat them, so I joined them. Not hating the player, joining the game. Thanks 2k and everyone else for your participation and investment, credit me.

P.S. Games should be named All-Star Weekend 14,15,16,17, etc. or maybe And1 since theirs hardly any D. Release it and they will buy, love it; credit 2k.
What do you expect from a game that has a yearly release?

FIFA may be the only good yearly release game out there to be honest.

Anyhow, enjoy that pimpin'.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
Banned

nowitsourtime's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi
What do you expect from a game that has a yearly release?

FIFA may be the only good yearly release game out there to be honest.

Anyhow, enjoy that pimpin'.
MLB the Show also puts out a great game every year.

The amount of negativity on this forum toward this game amazes me. I think it's a good game. Now it's far from perfect but this game provides me with lots of fun and entertainment. Would I like to have more weapons at the defense's disposal? Of course. Would I like 2k to put out better rosters? Hell yeah but I'm grateful for all the hard roster makers on OS to put out great rosters for people to use and edit to their liking. But, FWIW, I find this game entertaining and worth the $50 I paid for it. I'll probably get 2k14 next year too.

Some people just seems like they need to bash on the game.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Is this game perfect? Of course not.
But for a company to raise its quality in a game so highly that it forces its competitor to cancel its product 3 years in a row is remarkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by War24
By the way NBA 2k14 will be the best ever, until 15, then 16, after that 17, and etc. will be off the hook.
That's what they've been saying about the Live series since '10 lmao
Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
Rookie

It's not bashing when it is the truth! Invisible momentum that seems to activate in favor of the team getting beaten. No dunk deflections or blocks. Acrobat 3's etc.

I just wanna play online matches without the glitches and bs being a major part of every ffffing game!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsourtime
MLB the Show also puts out a great game every year.

The amount of negativity on this forum toward this game amazes me. I think it's a good game. Now it's far from perfect but this game provides me with lots of fun and entertainment. Would I like to have more weapons at the defense's disposal? Of course. Would I like 2k to put out better rosters? Hell yeah but I'm grateful for all the hard roster makers on OS to put out great rosters for people to use and edit to their liking. But, FWIW, I find this game entertaining and worth the $50 I paid for it. I'll probably get 2k14 next year too.

Some people just seems like they need to bash on the game.
And some people seem like they are complacent and will accept anything 2k puts out. Complacency will not make a series get better. Why improve the game if everyone will buy it no matter what? I've been a fan of nba 2k since dreamcast. But honestly, they are kind of slacking. I feel like they need a wakeup call.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Lets be real 2k gets more casual every year.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #8
Banned

nowitsourtime's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
And some people seem like they are complacent and will accept anything 2k puts out. Complacency will not make a series get better. Why improve the game if everyone will buy it no matter what? I've been a fan of nba 2k since dreamcast. But honestly, they are kind of slacking. I feel like they need a wakeup call.
I am by far from complacent. But I don't expect everything I buy to be perfect. I expect something that is made for entertainment to be, well, entertaining. I played NCAA and Madden for 10 years but stopped buying it after NCAA & Madden 11. Why? Because it stopped being entertaining for me. I'm playing 2k12 right now and I notice a lot of flaws that they fixed in 2k13. I'm fine with that. 2k13 is an improvement over 2k12. I expect 2k14 to be an improvement over 2k13. But I don't expect perfection. If you expect perfection, you're always going to be disappointed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »