Home

Fictional Rosters 13

This is a discussion on Fictional Rosters 13 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #1
lek
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fictional Rosters 13

Any idea if fictional rosters will be made for 2013 version of the game? I am still loving 2011 version of the game with the fictional rosters (in year 2015 with the Padres after two years with fictional white sox), and was just wondering if the project will continue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Rookie

sluggbugg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fictional Rosters 13

Maybe. lol There will be a lot of interest in them I'm sure. I've enjoyed doing them the last couple years. Time is tight this year though. Its a TON of work. I would be interested in being part of a group to work on them.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
lek
Rookie

Ah, please do them!!! I love the ones for 2011 and was considering buying 2012 just for the fictional rosters. I will likely hold off on 2013 until you make a decision. Thank you again for the 2011 version (maybe I should skip 13 and buy 12 for a few bucks after release of 13 for new game fix) I will continue to play them for a long time. I have developed a real attachment to Cain, Cooper,Van Vincent and William Hickman.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
MVP

MLB Bob's Arena

OVR: 15

Id definitely be interested in them. If the previous years version doesnt get made, I have always wanted to do one of my own, with generated names from the Name data base and using a player generator I have been working on.

My thing is I cant do faces to save my life. And if people have played with them the last 2 years or so, they wouldnt be the same names and ratings, it would be a whole new set. I love the ones I played with the last 2 years, and the one Im using now, i use for RTTS and the players faces look great.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggbugg
Maybe. lol There will be a lot of interest in them I'm sure. I've enjoyed doing them the last couple years. Time is tight this year though. Its a TON of work. I would be interested in being part of a group to work on them.
I was actually going to ask this in the 2012 thread, I had so much fun with these, and with the new scouting system, these could be so much more fun. Please find time,

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
Rookie

sluggbugg's Arena

OVR: 5

I have to admit that i haven't even picked up the game yet. Im a football/soccer coach and am at a different school this year. My free time is basically non-existent. Our off-season football program is crazy intense and now soccer (my spring sport) has started so that is taking up most of the little free time i did have. Spring break is coming up in another week though so I may pick up the game today after work (no soccer game today!) and start playing around with it. If I do I'll start a new topic and ask for help on the roster. I should be able to get a lot done over spring break (mar 15-24) but after that my life goes back to crazy. If I can get some reliable volunteers to help I would love to do the project again.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

dpc134's Arena

OVR: 0

I can help also. Just let me know when!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
Rookie

bloodwerth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggbugg
I have to admit that i haven't even picked up the game yet. Im a football/soccer coach and am at a different school this year. My free time is basically non-existent. Our off-season football program is crazy intense and now soccer (my spring sport) has started so that is taking up most of the little free time i did have. Spring break is coming up in another week though so I may pick up the game today after work (no soccer game today!) and start playing around with it. If I do I'll start a new topic and ask for help on the roster. I should be able to get a lot done over spring break (mar 15-24) but after that my life goes back to crazy. If I can get some reliable volunteers to help I would love to do the project again.
I'm down if you're down. This time when I do the AL West, I can actually do a full five teams! Haha.

If you send me the spreadsheets, I can probably get started this weekend. I like playing with these rosters more than the real life ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »