Home

Would There Be Interest?

This is a discussion on Would There Be Interest? within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11
Would There Be Interest?

Hello All.

I wasn't sure if this was where I could post this or not, so if not, I apologize mods.

Anyway, I recently picked up WWE 13 and have put in a lot of work downloading/creating CAWs, purchasing the DLC, rerating the wrestlers, adjusting sliders, and getting my Universe set up just how I would like it. My goal is to create my own unique WWE Universe with a mix of current stars, attitude era wrestlers, and CAWs.

I will use the actual Universe Mode as a guideline, but a large part of it would be my own personal storylines that I would be generating and writing, and basically using WWE 13 as a way to play the matches. Now, when I go into something like this, I either go all in or none at all, so basically what I am saying is this:
It would be a lot of effort to continually keep this thing updated, but I also feel that it would be a great read and I would have a lot of fun doing it... my only question is.... Is there interest?

A big mistake some people make is put a ton of effort into a dynasty, only to see that no one is reading it, and then the dynasty is scrapped. Since this is such a huge undertaking, I am just trying to gauge the interest here and see if this is something that people on here would enjoy reading. If I can get enough interest, then I will hopefully be starting this thing here in the next few days.

Thanks for the input!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Vinsanity's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would There Be Interest?

There are always people reading . Some just don't like to post. If you start something people will read. Don't let that discourage you

San Francisco Giants | UCLA Bruins |OKC Thunder
Old 02-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

If you're looking for people to reply to your dynasty, that's probably not going to happen too often. I think Vinsanity is correct when he says there are people always reading.

I think you need to ask yourself if you will enjoy writing about it rather than worry about how many people will read it. (I think that goes for any dynasty).

I've seen other people do wrestling dynasties and it just seems like a lot of work recapping the events.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd love to read about it
Old 02-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #5
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

Well, even though there hasn't been a ton of interest shown, I still am most likely going to do this. However, I won't be starting it until after next week, because I am working 12 hour shifts at work that week and won't be home until 3 in the morning.... so after next week, I hope to get it started up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll be reading. Should be fun!
Old 02-20-2013, 02:28 AM   #7
Rookie

DarkOutFront's Arena

I'll read it.
San Antonio Spurs
D.C United
West Ham United

Twitter - @DarkOutFront
Old 02-22-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

For anyone who was interested in reading something like this from me, I have started it over in the "Wrestling" section of the Operation Sports forums. I figured there would be more 'wrestling fans' traffic over there than here.

So please, feel free to head on over there and enjoy the reading!

First update will most likely be late tomorrow night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »