Home

Possible next gen Madden this fall

This is a discussion on Possible next gen Madden this fall within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Possible next gen Madden this fall

Remember the teaser trailer back in 2005? With the rumors on next gen consoles, it possible there could be a new madden for next gen consoles. What are your thoughts and predictions? Can EA turn it around and deliver a sold football experience. Hopefully the new hardware can help make it easier for programming sim football. I remember last time EA kept on showing hgh res screen shots focusing on stitching on jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Possible next gen Madden this fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr888
Remember the teaser trailer back in 2005? With the rumors on next gen consoles, it possible there could be a new madden for next gen consoles. What are your thoughts and predictions? Can EA turn it around and deliver a sold football experience. Hopefully the new hardware can help make it easier for programming sim football. I remember last time EA kept on showing high res screen shots focusing on stitching on jerseys.
Fall I wouldn't count it out, but it would be telling to have a PS4/720 Madden ready for the fall if they are really focusing all their attention on the current Madden. Those who line up at midnight every year should hope that this isn't the case...that would mean Madden 14 is the after thought and more attention was paid to the next gen system. This was my conspiracy theory way before Madden 13 so I'm not the right nut to ask this question to.

Last edited by TreFacTor; 02-01-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 01:57 AM   #3
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

This is very selfish of me but I sure hope they ignore M14 on the current consoles and put everything into a stellar Madden M14 for the new ones. The sooner we can put the last going on 9 years behind us the better. I am on a very tight budget (read no money) but if they manage to somehow release a solid Madden football game on the new consoles, I will find a way to upgrade systems.

I really don't have anything against EA or the Madden brand, it's just this current gen version has been a hot mess. I will gladly embrace EA's Madden on new consoles IF it's actually a good football game. I think Madden on these consoles is a lost cause and they should just let it go. Reminds me of this episode of American Dad, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Xnu26GF60
Old 02-01-2013, 03:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Unless they start over, Madden is going to keep on sucking. This same engine crap just won't cut it.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #5
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
Unless they start over, Madden is going to keep on sucking. This same engine crap just won't cut it.
Just to make sure you are not overlooking this, but they gave us a new engine this year.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

I heard madden 14 might actually become madden 25 since it ismthe 25th anual madden
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #7
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

I truly hope not.

M13 is my favorite Madden since 2005, and with a few tweaks - mostly adding lost features - I would be very happy with the game.

I don't think a development group with divided attention could possibly be good.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #8
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
I truly hope not.

M13 is my favorite Madden since 2005, and with a few tweaks - mostly adding lost features - I would be very happy with the game.

Pffffftttt....... I just spat water all over my keyboard (literally).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »