Home

I broke my Madden 13 in half

This is a discussion on I broke my Madden 13 in half within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I broke my Madden 13 in half

I got tired of all the lead passing, glitch broken zone and man coverage and defenders not reacting every game seems like a shootout. You got to hope and pray you have the ball last. I got so frustrated that I ejected out of my ps3 and broke it myself to make sure I don't fall for this garbage of a game again. EA shame on all of you!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I broke my Madden 13 in half

Every time I play Madden with random people online, one of two things happen. Either my blood pressure shoots up way higher than it should for a video game, or I blow them out. I swear, next time someone lead passes a streak route into a post against my DB my PS3 is going out the window. You should try gluing your copy of Madden back together and join a sim league.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Thank you for that riveting story OP
Old 01-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #4
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

If there was a Madden Literacy Test, I wonder who would get the highest scoring averages - the sim users or the cheese-masters?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #5
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
I sometimes feel the same way snapping my disk that is. As some people act like there playing 4 money.. If that was the case i would crush em all

Im getting tired of the laggers who have the nurves to lag when im on offense cuz these sore losers cant stop. Me

The funniest thing i noticed with cheese masters is there vary easy to beat.. there so predictable its make u question there football iq

These fools cant count cuz they think 1 man beats 11 yet some cheese masters are so advanced in there tatics there unstoppable cuz i could call every pass defense in my playbook and they would still get 300 yrds recieving with 1 guy.

These people take this game to seriously im always punting on 4th down but these clowns will go for it on there own 10 yard line and more times then not i stop them then next thing ya know they rage quit!!! Failing to understand there the fool that went for it anyway..

I love these circus clowns cuz its free points and free easy wins id get a new copy and just try to deal deal with it.. I know it will be hard but i also know these people are helping me better my record yea they chesse but the min u stop them they quit!

Ur best bet is to play sim ballers like me & also pray EA brings back defensive assignments for madden 14 cuz its badly needed!! Go Chiefs!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Can't tell if serious or ironic...
Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #7
Just started!

I wonder who would get the highest scoring averages
Old 01-25-2013, 05:08 AM   #8
Rookie

EA wins, you'll go back and buy another copy within a fortnight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »