Home

Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CAP Limits

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering if there was a create a player limit, like there is for creating teams. I know you can only create 10 teams, so is there a limit on players?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: CAP Limits

I think there is. I remember beast10 saying he had reached his CAP limit on his college hoops project. I'm looking to make yes again another Euroleague 2013 project for this years copy. I've been waiting patiently due to the fact that I now gotta PS3 and also for the Top 16 round too begin since all the rosters will have been set by now on wikipedia/eurobasket and elsewhere. So lookout NBA 2K users Euroleague will soon be here. Do you feel devotion? I can't wait too get started on it.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
I think there is. I remember beast10 saying he had reached his CAP limit on his college hoops project. I'm looking to make yes again another Euroleague 2013 project for this years copy. I've been waiting patiently due to the fact that I now gotta PS3 and also for the Top 16 round too begin since all the rosters will have been set by now on wikipedia/eurobasket and elsewhere. So lookout NBA 2K users Euroleague will soon be here. Do you feel devotion? I can't wait too get started on it.
Hi Sportzfan0290! As I began to be a little annoyed by this nba2k13, I decided to start creating Euroleague teams the most accurately as possible. I started last week and for now I loaded on the 2kshare only olympiacos, but I'm already working on other teams. I am on xbox and my goal is to create the most realistic teams and players possible using cyberfaces and real characteristics. If you are interested contact me. My GT si pollovic
Old 01-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
Rookie

Where are you from and how did you get into Euroleague? I didn't use any cyberfaces with my last project i dont know how too do that. If I could figure out reditor I would edit everything I technically could. If you need help with overalls inbox me and I can put input also I still have my 360 so I can still test run your teams. Just make sure too try to get the accurate jerseys correct except some like olympiacos and barca you can't due to there striped jerseys. Another thing I'd say use the generic faces. Sure some players may look alike but most in Europe do already anyway. I made a real nice Sonny Weems a while back ago also my goal for the Ps3 one what I'm going to do is I'm gonna do at least 10 players per day or more and just the starting lineups to start with. Then as I'm done with the starters I will focus on the bench players. Inbox me if you want some advice I can't post for some reason so thats why I posted this info here.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Where are you from and how did you get into Euroleague? I didn't use any cyberfaces with my last project i dont know how too do that. If I could figure out reditor I would edit everything I technically could. If you need help with overalls inbox me and I can put input also I still have my 360 so I can still test run your teams. Just make sure too try to get the accurate jerseys correct except some like olympiacos and barca you can't due to there striped jerseys. Another thing I'd say use the generic faces. Sure some players may look alike but most in Europe do already anyway. I made a real nice Sonny Weems a while back ago also my goal for the Ps3 one what I'm going to do is I'm gonna do at least 10 players per day or more and just the starting lineups to start with. Then as I'm done with the starters I will focus on the bench players. Inbox me if you want some advice I can't post for some reason so thats why I posted this info here.
I'm italian! As I said, I am a little annoyed by this game this year so I was looking for something new and I decided to create Euroleague teams more accurate possible, even if it requires a lot of time because I am able to do a maximum of 2-3 players a day due to other commitments. I like using cyberfaced players because i believe that they are more similar to real player in game, but if there isn't a good cyberface i make a "create player"(for example i created spanoulis or teodosic becauase i didn't find a good cyberface for them, but i use cyberfaces for other players)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #6
Rookie

You might get lucky and find an old Juan Carlos Navarro cyberface. Wow Italy thats crazy. Are you a Montepaschi fan or Armani Milano? How many teams do you have done because if you have a good number done so far I can create some for XBOX instead of going the ps3 route. Let me know because I do have a little more time and I could probably make 10 generic players a day.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
You might get lucky and find an old Juan Carlos Navarro cyberface. Wow Italy thats crazy. Are you a Montepaschi fan or Armani Milano? How many teams do you have done because if you have a good number done so far I can create some for XBOX instead of going the ps3 route. Let me know because I do have a little more time and I could probably make 10 generic players a day.
I'm fan of another team that doesn't play any european cup but plays in italian first league. I'm a little busy these days so I'm progressing slowly and I have handed up only one team (olympiacos) and now I'm working to Cska Moscow. Then I'm going to do Real, Barcelona, Panathinaikos, Montepaschi, Efes, Fenerbache, Caja Laboral and if possible other teams
Old 01-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Is there a way that we can just upload a team and you can download them individually? Because for some teams I want too put created players onto them to reflect the teams jersey for an NBA team. The problem is you can't do it all together unless its with a roster. I can make CSKA if you want. Let me know which teams you want me too do and I can try to start tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »