Home

connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice

This is a discussion on connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice

Made it to the national championship in year 5 or 6 (can't remember) of an online dynasty I'm in. Every time me and this guy play it disconnects on the 2nd series of the game.

1st try - he starts with ball & I get pick 6 to go up 7-0, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the kickoff

2nd & 3rd tries - I throw a pick on 2nd try & don't get a 4th & inches in the red zone on the 3rd try, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the turnover

4th try - I start with ball and score to go up 7-0, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the kickoff

5th try - he starts with the ball and throws a pick, it disconnects on his 1st defensive play after the turnover

All disconnects occurred on 2nd series of the game, as you can see. He said he thought it was because I had a custom defensive playbook but the last two tries I went with the default 4-2-5 playbook...HELP PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
Rookie

jedibob5's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice

Talk to the commissioner and get him ejected from the dynasty. That's pathetic.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #3
Banned

football200414's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedibob5
Talk to the commissioner and get him ejected from the dynasty. That's pathetic.
He's not the one doing it. I've played with this guy for years & he's pretty straight. It's some kind of glitch with the game and I was hoping there was a fix.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #4
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
Made it to the national championship in year 5 or 6 (can't remember) of an online dynasty I'm in. Every time me and this guy play it disconnects on the 2nd series of the game.

1st try - he starts with ball & I get pick 6 to go up 7-0, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the kickoff

2nd & 3rd tries - I throw a pick on 2nd try & don't get a 4th & inches in the red zone on the 3rd try, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the turnover

4th try - I start with ball and score to go up 7-0, it disconnects on my 1st defensive play after the kickoff

5th try - he starts with the ball and throws a pick, it disconnects on his 1st defensive play after the turnover

All disconnects occurred on 2nd series of the game, as you can see. He said he thought it was because I had a custom defensive playbook but the last two tries I went with the default 4-2-5 playbook...HELP PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!
Had this happen in my dynasty, had to eventually sim it after about 20 tries!! Next season same teams played and it worked fine.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

There was a glitch in using custom playbooks in NCAA 12, not sure if it's there in 13 though.

It could be the servers, it could be a connection issue to the internet as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #6
Banned

football200414's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcduggan
There was a glitch in using custom playbooks in NCAA 12, not sure if it's there in 13 though.

It could be the servers, it could be a connection issue to the internet as well.
We went without custom playbooks but the same thing still happened. It always happens on the first play of the game's second series so I don't think internet connection is an issue either. The commish ended up simming the game and I won but to make things even better I still finished 2nd in the polls behind the guy I beat in the sim...go figure
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

Me and the guys in my dynasty have had this issue several times except we get booted from the game right after the coin toss. Our custom playbooks were/are causing the issue. I got the commish to boot me and the guy having the latest problem with this and reinvite us, but that did not help. So, I lost coaching prestige, job security etc. and didn't solve anything. I really really really hate EA
Old 01-22-2013, 12:02 AM   #8
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rack_em
Me and the guys in my dynasty have had this issue several times except we get booted from the game right after the coin toss. Our custom playbooks were/are causing the issue. I got the commish to boot me and the guy having the latest problem with this and reinvite us, but that did not help. So, I lost coaching prestige, job security etc. and didn't solve anything. I really really really hate EA
Join the OD as an existing coach (which will be the dude you were right before getting booted) and you don't lose prestige.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »