Home

Somebody please help!

This is a discussion on Somebody please help! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Somebody please help!

So I have run into a very odd problem with NCAA 13. I used to be able to play fine with no disconnections, lag, or any other problem that would hamper gameplay. Up until recently however I have not been able to go past the second quarter, or if I was able to I would only start the third quarter and proceed to be disconnected. This has happened multiple times and I have tried everything I could think of. I have reset my modem plenty of times, cleared my cache, and I have even deleted all the NCAA data from my Xbox. Now i'm at a loss of ideas on how to fix this. I can play every other game that I have perfectly fine. Madden 13, NBA 2K13 and Halo never give me any problems. If anyone could please help, It would be much appreciated, I'm playing on an Xbox 360 and I am directly connected to my modem. This problem recently just happened and again, its only on NCAA.

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to get my college football needs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »