Home

Fatigue in My Career/Create A Legend

This is a discussion on Fatigue in My Career/Create A Legend within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fatigue in My Career/Create A Legend

Is there anyway to turn off fatigue in either of these two modes? I used to be able to turn it off in the Settings that you can access before entering any mode and it would carry over but it no longer works that way.

Does anyone know how to do it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Fatigue in My Career/Create A Legend

You can't. If you play on Default then it's too easy to make shots and you have to play on lower difficulty, if you play on Simulation then you can't take outside shots in the final quarter because your fatigue is too low and coach won't sub you. Even if you reserve your turbo for defence you still end up you'll still end up with low fatigue because you need to force on offence sometimes otherwise you'll get blown out by the CPU.

They need to lower fatigue for Simulation to the same fatigue rate on Default. They "inhuman" Gateorade Prime Pack sig skill isn't the answer either because it's not much different to euro step 3 pointers with the Acrobat sig skill.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »