Home

Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 4 Week 11

Week 11 is up. Next advance is Wednesday at 10:00pm EST. We'll always advance on this date or as soon as all games have been played and everyone is ready.

Please make sure to set yourself to ready when you're done recruiting if you don't use all your recruiting time so that we know who's actually ready to advance and who isn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Season 4 Week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectiveSoul
I lost by 4 in a really good game (final play of the game) and it froze at the picture collage thing. I don't know why mine has been doing that so much lately, but hopefully the game saved.
I dont think the game recorded and you should replay it considering you just started and your team had a losing record to begin with.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

My ps3 is currently broken but I am in the process of hopefully taking care of it. In the meantime, if it's alright since I have been having a lot of fun, I would like to continue recruting and just simming my games until i have the ps3 back.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HershySquirtzz
My ps3 is currently broken but I am in the process of hopefully taking care of it. In the meantime, if it's alright since I have been having a lot of fun, I would like to continue recruting and just simming my games until i have the ps3 back.
No problem at all. That suks your PS3 is down for the count and hopefully it'll be fixed in time to start next season.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
MVP

Heads up.....I just got a request from Western Michigan for a delay in advancing until tomorrow morning and we won't be advancing tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #6
MVP

It looks like Western Michigan is getting his game in and we'll advance on schedule.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »