Home

Network timed out

This is a discussion on Network timed out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Network timed out

Does anyone get network timed out almost every time they try to play an online game. I can play other games online like NCAA 13 but not madden.
My connection is 25 ms download 13.33 Mbps upload 7.05 mbps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Network timed out

Yip, it is happening more and more to me. The Madden servers clearly suck. I have never had any issues with any other games.
Really frustrating.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Been happening a lot lately and I had like 80-19 record online, now it's like 82-36..Oh well, crap happens.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there any way to switch your current online CCM to offline so I dont have to start again?
Old 01-12-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

The Network Timeout Msg could be DC Glitch related.. there is a thread open on these forums regarding how a user can disconnect glitch another user.. they do it for the Win.. it makes EA think you are the one whose connection has dropped..

I'm pretty sure I just got dc glitched by a dude in MUT.. It said I lost connection due to a network timeout but I was still connected to XBOX Live.. Internet Browsing was working but after cilcking ok and returning to the main madden menu, it said I was disconnected from the EA servers.. I couldn't reconnect.. said the EA servers were down..

EA has the peer to peer host the connection and not their own servers so this is why these issues are becoming rampant. People are disco glitching to get the W in online ranked matches and on MUT..

In closing - it's not your fault.. it's the hackers and the lack of responsiblity on EA's part to fix this by housing the connection on their own servers.. We pay for the Online pass, we should use their Online servers.. C'est la EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

i always play with my friend online against the computer on all madden, we can never finish a game. its the most annoying thing in the WORLD, EA
Old 01-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

The lead designer Josh says it works online. I wonder if he plays his game, cause online ccm 99.9 % you will loose server connection and stats , W-L will not be tracked... Waste of time! Now for some reason they have screw up the offline mode ccm just freezing. Madden or the NFL needs to cut the cord with these lazy bunch of tools.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (131.6 KB, 30 views)
Old 01-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm sorry but Looman says a workaround is to do an online dynasty instead of offline!? That's not a workaround, that's a totally different way to play the game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »