Home

Forced online CCM sucks

This is a discussion on Forced online CCM sucks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-11-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
Rookie

thrust's Arena

OVR: 3
Forced online CCM sucks

Especially when I'm 3.5 quarters into a 10 min a quarter game, then poof, none of it counts. Is EA going to fix this. I'm playing all alone in an online CCM, which I had to choose if I wanted some of the updates to take affect.
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Forced online CCM sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust
Especially when I'm 3.5 quarters into a 10 min a quarter game, then poof, none of it counts. Is EA going to fix this. I'm playing all alone in an online CCM, which I had to choose if I wanted some of the updates to take affect.
If i were you i would start a offline cc. I started with a online to but switched after patch 3. And after patch 3 offline works fine. Dont see any difference or any use to play a online cc when yoir player alone. And ea Probebly isnt gonne do any updates anymore
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there anyway I can convert my Online CCM to Offline? (I'm playing all alone in an online CCM)

Disconection is happening way too much to me at the moment. It didnt used to be so bad, but in the last couple of weeks I have had to play most games around 3 times to get a completed one. It is really frustrating and killing the game for me.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:20 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 16

Are you guys playing on wireless connections or wired? I haven't had a single disconnect yet on any of my solo online CCMs.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

It doesn't matter if its wired or wireless you will loose server connection if you play more the 2 hours. I mean that's just cheap, but according to all EA employes online works...maybe for them.. But for me I won't try another online ccm complete wasted of my time. Now , they just screw up the offline ccm won't work.... Anything you do , also players stats are incorrect ie D,Ware from Dallas played his hole careers as a New York giant ...lol the joke is not funny EA.... The game only plays on play now n h2h...wow ccm is down people. Maybe tomorrow they'll just put back the week 4 roster ccm and call it a day. Lazy bunch of $&@!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (131.6 KB, 102 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have noticed significant improvement over the last week. I was off the game for a week but couldnt bring myself to abandoning my CCM when half way through my 3rd season.
I have played 3 full games without getting kicked off. I even had to pause a game for a couple of hours and it was still live when I got back to it.
Dont know what EA has done, but it seems to be better than ever.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you go offline, beware the salary cap glitch. Totally ruined by CCM in year 5.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbengal
If you go offline, beware the salary cap glitch. Totally ruined by CCM in year 5.
What exactly is this? and it does not happen in online ccm?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »