Home

Who said they were NOT going to buy NCAA 13 and followed thru?

This is a discussion on Who said they were NOT going to buy NCAA 13 and followed thru? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Who said they were NOT going to buy NCAA 13 and followed thru?

I did. Firs time I didnt buy since like 06. Ready to do it again if need be next year.

Who else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who said they were NOT going to buy NCAA 13 and followed thru?

I did as well. I am still watching to see what improvements are coming for 14 - but I didn't buy 13 and haven't even tried it. I hope EA proves me wrong, but I have pretty much lost faith in this generation of video game football.

Sideshow Bob
Old 01-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13

Nope. After 12, I said I wouldn't buy another until these yearly glitches and until they FINALLY...finally fixed the horrendous OL/DL play. It has never been right, and I won't waste money for a game that developers continue to ignore what everyone has said has been a problem year after year. Also why hasn't the pancake issue been addressed after 3 years?

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 01-10-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
I did as well. I am still watching to see what improvements are coming for 14 - but I didn't buy 13 and haven't even tried it. I hope EA proves me wrong, but I have pretty much lost faith in this generation of video game football.
So you refused to even try something based entirely on the opinions of other people?

I bought this year's game, as I have every year for awhile. Yeah, it's had its ups and downs. I don't go out of my way to nit-pick and accuse EA of wasting my $60, though. I also have thoroughly enjoyed the game and gotten more than my money out of it. And I'm counting down to this year's release as well. I'm always entertained by the game.

But then, I also don't sit down every year and think of reasons NOT to get the game. Call it optimism, if you will. I just see it as not going out of my way to be pessimistic.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:32 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink
So you refused to even try something based entirely on the opinions of other people?

I bought this year's game, as I have every year for awhile. Yeah, it's had its ups and downs. I don't go out of my way to nit-pick and accuse EA of wasting my $60, though. I also have thoroughly enjoyed the game and gotten more than my money out of it. And I'm counting down to this year's release as well. I'm always entertained by the game.

But then, I also don't sit down every year and think of reasons NOT to get the game. Call it optimism, if you will. I just see it as not going out of my way to be pessimistic.
I agree so much here. You guys are automatically going to hate the game, because you've already decided you hate it before you even get it. I have '13 and yes it's imperfect, but I've still had lots of fun with it, because it is what it is...a video game. It's trying to simulate real life human physics and sporting mechanics, and in the scope of a computerized simulation it's never going to be spot-on. There are games that do a better job (MLB The Show anyone?) but this game is NOT as terrible as some of you people try to make it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

I bought the game online for 45 dollars, and resold it the same day for a little profit lol. No shame there.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:13 AM   #7
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm24fan8
I agree so much here. You guys are automatically going to hate the game, because you've already decided you hate it before you even get it. I have '13 and yes it's imperfect, but I've still had lots of fun with it, because it is what it is...a video game. It's trying to simulate real life human physics and sporting mechanics, and in the scope of a computerized simulation it's never going to be spot-on. There are games that do a better job (MLB The Show anyone?) but this game is NOT as terrible as some of you people try to make it.
Agreed, I said it before on another thread. Once the game is released, I am not getting on this forum again, so many people get on here and talk about everything that is wrong about the game, So it gets brought ot my attention, and then thats all I can focus on. This year, Ill stay on the forum until release day, then Ill sign off for a few months.

I'm not stupid, I know there are a lot of things in this series that I hate lately. Such as the blocking being terrible, and option offenses being virtually ineffective, or how a 3 man front can hold its own against a goal line offense. These are things I notice on my own.. But some of the things that guys find on here are crazy and miniscule.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
Rookie

BigBlue10989's Arena

OVR: 4
I did.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »