Home

SIM, very active, hardcore Madden player seeking SIM, very active Online CC(X360)

This is a discussion on SIM, very active, hardcore Madden player seeking SIM, very active Online CC(X360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
SIM, very active, hardcore Madden player seeking SIM, very active Online CC(X360)

I just switched from PS3 to Xbox. I was in this one PS3 league for 3 real life years until the league finally failed, and I ended up switching to Xbox because of this. Anyhow, I can be contacted all day everyday, I play each and every game, I obey SIM rules.. i.e I punt in appropriate situations, I don't no huddle, I don't press coverage the whole game, I switch all of my plays up, etc.

I'm looking for ONE league to main. I want that feeling that league gave me.

Things I want the league to have:

Forums
A LOT of activity
Cool, friendly users
Constantly between 30-32 users, and I don't mean 2-3 people quit each week and are replaced.. and I also don't want to join a league that consists of a bunch of players you recruited in the lobby.
It would be PERFECT if you had an AIM blast.. because it's more fun to always be in contact with everyone and you make friends and it becomes a little community.. I love that lol.
And of COURSE it must consist of all SIM owners that also play all of their games and obey the rules.

If your league has the above, then please contact me as soon as possible; with me you get an owner you never will have to replace, an electric personality, etc.

Contact me via E-Mail at: [email protected]
Contact me on XBL: GT is TsoukalosUnload

Only one league will get this perfect owner..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »