Home

Community Day 2013 - Presentation, Graphics & Sound - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

This is a discussion on Community Day 2013 - Presentation, Graphics & Sound - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Community Day 2013 - Presentation, Graphics & Sound - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

Hi Guys,

In keeping with the common theme of the other threads please put all your questions pertaining to Presentation, Graphics and Sound in this thread. Please arrange your questions in an organized fashion and if you post a question and have another later on, just keep updating your original post.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Community Day 2013 - Presentation, Graphics & Sound - Questions/Concerns/Inquirie

Will the Blue Jays blue be made lighter? And their minor uniform errors be adjusted?
Old 01-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Community Day 2013 - Presentation, Graphics & Sound - Questions/Concerns/Inquirie

Nem I put some of these within Knight's franchise post as they relate to that also but here you go:

- Have the umpires clothing received a tweak? ie. in cold weather do they still wear t-shirts when really they should be wearing jackets etc

- Has the in-game ticker been improved for franchise stats? ie. last year it had 2 decimal placings to cater for the ERA which made other stats look funny...ie. 12.00 RBIs

- Have the team introductions been changed from last year? ie. do the commentators run through the lineups etc?

- How is the "new" commentary generally?

- Are there any differences from the last few years and how does Steve Lyons fit in?

- Is there much interaction between the commentators (ie NBA 2k) or is it similar to previous iterations?

- Is there any information on upcoming games? ie. similar to NBA 2K which gives details of team's schedules etc

- Is there any discussion or more and improved screen displays for league leaders, standings, upcoming games etc? (Franchise)

Thanks

Last edited by Ninjoid; 01-05-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Has the opening cutscene for the intro of games been changed?

Are there any new additions to "Sounds of the Show"?

When an inning is done and a home run replay(from that inning) is shown, will the commentators/music be cut off the second the replay shows the ball hitting the stands(or wherever it was the ball it for a home run)? That's something that happened all the time in MLB12.

And I'm hoping this counts as a graphics question....Has the Rogers Centre been changed at all from MLB12(such as dark blue seats behind the dugout instead of grey like in MLB12, diff field color than MLB 12,and the blue walls in the stadium been changed to correct color?)

By correct color(regarding the walls), I mean:
MLB12-----------------How it should look

Last edited by Majingir; 01-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
Rookie

vessel29's Arena

OVR: 0

Seen a the video and screen shot of the Dodgers running out onto the field. So I'm wondering if there are any new slots for the in game music que?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #6
Rookie

ARMORALLL's Arena

OVR: 8

Can we choose to play with a closed roof at the start of home games in Toronto, Seattle, Milwaukee, Arizona, and Miami?
Old 01-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

In the celebration request thread (I can't seem to find it, anymore) I mentioned that Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez (Rockies) give each other a bear hug after one of them hits a homerun, and the other was on base.

I just wanted to add that this also happens when one hits a homerun, and the other was in the on-deck circle. Hopefully, it's not too late to get that in.

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #8
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Will this problem be fixed?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-pitchers.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »