Home

Community Day 2013 - FRANCHISE MODE/EDITOR

This is a discussion on Community Day 2013 - FRANCHISE MODE/EDITOR within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Community Day 2013 - FRANCHISE MODE/EDITOR

Okay O.S. Brethren......it's that time again.
Community Day for MLB The Show 2013.

For new guys, this is an event held by SCEA(Sony) that brings in members of the gaming community for several days in which we interact with the developers of the game in order to offer OUR insight into MLB The Show. This helps the developers get a better understanding of how we as the community would like to see their product direction move by taking our suggestions into consideration for the game.
Of course it also offers us a sneak peek at what's in store for this version(of course, we cannot reveal what we see until we get the okay from SCEA).

So...if you have a question about what's in '13....I can check on that.
If you have a suggestion on what you think should be in '14(we are long past the '13 suggestion time!) I can relay that to the proper dev.
If you just want to pop in and call me names.... (I get that enough already....I have a list.)

To make it easier....if you have something that was a bug or glitch that you want checked to make sure it was squashed....try and be as exact as possible in how this bug/glitch came up.

Also....I copy and past the questions/comments...so it would be REALLY helpful if in front of each separate thought/suggestion/question you put a space between the lines AND a -(that's a DASH) in front of each one as well.

Example:
-What color is hair on Player X's ballbag?

-Player A wears his pants three inches below his cleats...in the game it's been two and one half for years now.....that's ridiculous....can tell them this MUST be changed?

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Community Day 2013 - FRANCHISE MODE/EDITOR

Community Day is when exactly?

And who is going this year?
Old 01-05-2013, 11:41 AM   #3
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Community Day is when exactly?

And who is going this year?
I got this from Ramone:

Community day is $%%$$#%^&^%%.

The people going this year are $%^&&^%%%$###$%^^%$$^.

That was all the info I got, figured I would pass it along!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0

The game has come along way and really theres not much new to even ask for these are just glarring things everyone wants and has wanted for along time. So I apologize for beating a dead horse but...

For 14

- Create a Team (hopefully it made it in 13)

- World Series Celebrations

- Sportscenter Replica IE NFL 2k5

- Hitting Calibration for Bigger tv's IE Rock Band (game mode doesnt replicate the ease of hitting on smaller Tv's)

- Better Fielding animations. actually being able to make diving plays and not have hesitations when throwing a ball to a base. (infield singles all the time)

- Better Steal rate, if youre over 90 in speed you dont get caught hardly ever in real life.

- RTTS - having your money you make mean something.

for 2013

- Is there finally a legit playoff atmosphere? or is it just they run out of the dugout at the beginning, a tad more crowd noise and those odd looking towels that swing while the fans arms arent moving.

- How are the fielding animations compared to 12? big difference, small difference?

- RTTS, how much has changed, we hear from PR department (who are just doing their jobs) how its a new and improved RTTS, which it doesnt change too much. Just wondering whats new that you see.

- Have they fixed where the sun comes from in Detroit during day games (easier to ask for than to get it done im sure) but the sun is off

Thats all, the game will be good no matter what this year feels like one of the least important to the series with the PS4 rumoured to be around the corner but maybe Im wrong... We do know the team does great a job.

Any feedback is much appreciated,

Thanks Knight
Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

I'll start:

(If it's not in MLB 13: The Show) can there be a way to have uniform selection for both teams be in EVERY mode, including Road to the Show? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 11:46 AM   #6
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

I think we need to break topics into separate threads like last year. Keeps everything organized otherwise we have a big thread of mess. Let me know what you guys think?
Old 01-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I think we need to break topics into separate threads like last year. Keeps everything organized otherwise we have a big thread of mess. Let me know what you guys think?
Agreed.

Also, could an option to select helmets, socks, and undershirts be implemented?
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Good idea and should make it easier on your end

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »