Home

Request for OA Fix!

This is a discussion on Request for OA Fix! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Request for OA Fix!

I see that there is constantly threads asking whats going on in their OA. 2K needs to know what is going on! I asked LD2K and he said he forwarded the issue to the devs. It's been 2 weeks no word. To me, this is the game mode most played, I am pretty sure it's the same for a lot of you guys also. What glitch you might ask? Well it's kinda of a big one since it SCREWS THE PLAYOFFS. Once your in the playoffs 2k patched it to where you have to wait 1 day for like 2-3 games to open up. Also the date doesn't move it just freezes. Then after the User vs User is done, the admin clicks "advance to next round", THEN it goes directly into the offseason tasks, like are you serious? I wasted all my time playing 29 games for no reason? I would appreciate it if you guys tweet LD2K or Ronnie so they know how big of an issue this really is. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
I've tried messaging Ronnie and LD2k before and they've never responded to me. It's completely ridiculous how they just plain ignore you.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Request for OA Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
I see that there is constantly threads asking whats going on in their OA. 2K needs to know what is going on! I asked LD2K and he said he forwarded the issue to the devs. It's been 2 weeks no word. To me, this is the game mode most played, I am pretty sure it's the same for a lot of you guys also. What glitch you might ask? Well it's kinda of a big one since it SCREWS THE PLAYOFFS. Once your in the playoffs 2k patched it to where you have to wait 1 day for like 2-3 games to open up. Also the date doesn't move it just freezes. Then after the User vs User is done, the admin clicks "advance to next round", THEN it goes directly into the offseason tasks, like are you serious? I wasted all my time playing 29 games for no reason? I would appreciate it if you guys tweet LD2K or Ronnie so they know how big of an issue this really is. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFan4Life
I've tried messaging Ronnie and LD2k before and they've never responded to me. It's completely ridiculous how they just plain ignore you.
Are you two the same person? Your usernames are too similar haha
Old 01-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerHog471
Are you two the same person? Your usernames are too similar haha
Lol we are having the same issue. LD2K responded to me a few times and I appreciate it... I just need to know if this issue will be addressed SOON
Old 01-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
Lol we are having the same issue. LD2K responded to me a few times and I appreciate it... I just need to know if this issue will be addressed SOON
I haven't finished an OA before but that sounds like a pain

Last edited by KillerHog471; 01-01-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Used a naughty word
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
I've gone through 6 OA's in the first season and they all wouldn't let me play the playoffs. The only time I was ever able to play the playoffs was when I did an OA by myself to get the achievement. That's it.

I'm not playing OA again until the patch! I'm honestly sick and tired of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »