Home

Raw 12/31/12 - Believe in the Shield

This is a discussion on Raw 12/31/12 - Believe in the Shield within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 12/31/12 - Believe in the Shield

After further atrocities commited by one mister John Cena he surely must be the next target of The Shield. His bullying tactics towards helpless announcer Ricardo Rodriguez,who was already in tears and refusal to let ADR apologize for accidentally running over Santa were quite the injustice. Along with having interfed with Dolph Ziggler's cash-in attempt and making fun of AJ's ribbons she made for him then the venomous slander he spewed about her to Sheamus. At least Ziggler appreciates her though Cena didn't. The Shield is here to protect everyone from such crimes and abuse,over the past few weeks there's been no bigger jerk than John Cena and they just won't stand for it.

ADR was the victim of further injustice on Smackdown when Sheamus decided to ruin his title shot and get him DQed thus putting Sheamus and Big Show on The Shield's radar. There's only 2 announce tables though so someone will get off light.

The Great Khali won himself a US title shot. Cesaro claims no American can beat him,well Khali is from India so he might be in trouble. I can't be the only one that wants to see a Swiss Death on Khali.

CM Punk will undoubtedly try to aggrivate The Ryback into further injuring him so he can get out of next weeks TLC match and skip right over that into his match with The Rock at Royal Rumble.

I think Rhodes Schoalars are still #1 contenders for the tag titles so there'll probably be something with that.

Wade Barrett isn't near done with Kofi. He should go on a 99 match winning streak and manage to get the IC title at this point as he claimed he'd beat Kofi in singles action 99 times out of 100.

There'll be some sort of Diva match I suppose but I don't think anyone knows what's going on there anymore.

Some of this,maybe more and 24 minutes worth of recaps on...Monday Night Raw!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Raw 12/31/12 - Believe in the Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I can't be the only one that wants to see a Swiss Death on Khali.
I'd mark hard for that!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

RG3 chants ? lol....
Old 12-31-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Turn the show on and first thing I see is Sarge vs Cesaro lol.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

WTF 3MB.

Big Show's doing what a champ should do. Pick the worst person possible and get an easy win. I wonder if WWE realizes we don't want to see 89 year-old Mae Young and Ricardo Rodriguez in matches.

By the way, what the hell is up with Bryan. Says "YES" backstage but "NO" down the ramp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
At least the titles are being defended, on Raw. That doesn't happen too often anymore.

Other random thoughts: I don't understand why Damien Sandow keeps jobbing. And how would falling through a table on his back hurt C.M. Punk's knee - could have done a better job explaining there. I do like that Hell No's title run has been long, I enjoy watching them.

Is there any question Ziggler vs Sheamus will end in a DQ via interference or a Brogue Kick. **** this match.

Last edited by philliesfan136; 12-31-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
Lol @ mouth breathing micreuants!

You're welcome!

Now Playing FIFA, UFC 4, PGA Tour 2k23, WWE, MLB The Show and Dirt Rally 2.0
Old 12-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
By the way I've had a few new years drinks :P Happy new year ladies and gents!

Now Playing FIFA, UFC 4, PGA Tour 2k23, WWE, MLB The Show and Dirt Rally 2.0
Old 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

We need the OS Wrestling Scientists to figure out how many times Sheamus lost clean in 2012.

Won the Rumble, attacked DBry at EC, won the WHC at Wrestlemania 28, defended against Bryan in 2/3 falls at Extreme Rules, defended against Del Rio, Orton, and Jericho at Over the Limit, defended against Ziggler at No Way Out, beat Del Rio at Money in the Bank, Summerslam, and Night of Champions, then finally lost clean to Big Show, only to win via DQ at Survivor Series, then lose clean again at TLC.

Other than that, I don't think he jobbed very much in his title run. He's been really boring and predictable as a face, especially his promos. God, what does HHH see in this stupid Irish Cena gimmick that he's pushing it..

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »