Home

NBA Finals Homecourt advantage issues

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Homecourt advantage issues within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-29-2012, 04:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NBA Finals Homecourt advantage issues

OK for the second time I've had the best regular season record in the NBA, made it to the finals played the 2nd seed in the West and did'nt have court advantage in the finals. It's aggravating because I play upwards of 30 games per regular season and fight for HC advantage and never get it in the Finals. Only thing I can figure is once it gets to Finals HC advantage goes to team with better playoff record bc I'm the Heat playing OKC in finals their playoff record was 12-4 up to the finals, and my playoff record was 12-5 up to the finals. I had better seed, regular season record, and we split regular season matchups 1-1. My question is has anyone seen this? or heard of this from others?

IF YOU NEED SLIDERS LOOK NO FURTHER I HAVE A SET THAT IS AMAZING!!! I CAN'T PUT MY CONTROLLER DOWN!! THEY'RE CALLED TMATT'S REALISTIC ALL STAR SLIDERS (BEDWARDSROY19 ROSTER) GIVE THEM A TRY YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

Last edited by tmatt1988; 12-29-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Finals Homecourt advantage issues

I think you get HC advantage in the Finals when you get the best overall record in the NBA.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohanKepler
I think you get HC advantage in the Finals when you get the best overall record in the NBA.
He said he did.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

bump. major issue
Old 12-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
Rookie

so I checked my regular season record and i was 62-20 best record in the nba lakers and thunder tied for 2nd best record in nba 54-28. ridiculous!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmatt1988
so I checked my regular season record and i was 62-20 best record in the nba lakers and thunder tied for 2nd best record in nba 54-28. ridiculous!!!!
Was this career started before or after the patch?

If before, have you tried starting a new career to see if this was an unmentioned fix?

If after. was homecourt always given to the 1 seed?

I have played quite a few MyCareer seasons, but I never paid attention to this, so idk from my own experience. I will watch this on my current career, but since I play every game it takes me a bit to get through each season.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Was this career started before or after the patch?

If before, have you tried starting a new career to see if this was an unmentioned fix?

If after. was homecourt always given to the 1 seed?

I have played quite a few MyCareer seasons, but I never paid attention to this, so idk from my own experience. I will watch this on my current career, but since I play every game it takes me a bit to get through each season.
it was started after the patch.. I was #1 seed in east and had best record (62-20) in the nba by 8 games made it to the finals and played #2 seed from west okc (regular season record 54-28) and they had homecourt advantage in finals against me.. The only record that they had that was better than mine was postseason record going into the finals their 12-4 to my 12-5 so that has to be how they decide who gets HCA in the finals.. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »