Home

2013 Ufa World Junior Hockey Championship Roster (360)

This is a discussion on 2013 Ufa World Junior Hockey Championship Roster (360) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
2013 Ufa World Junior Hockey Championship Roster (360)

I have gone thru the process of creating an XBOX 360 roster for NHL 13 for the World Juniors starting tonight and I have to lead with saying that it is FAR from perfect.

The teams I have made are: CANADA, CZECH REPUBLIC, FINLAND, GERMANY, RUSSIA, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND and USA.

I chose 4 teams from each group. I did this with the idea of creating an EA SPORTS WORLD TOURNAMENT with 8 TEAMS.

Quick notes:
  • Most teams only have 12 forwards, 6 d's and 2 goalies..so I would recommend turning injuries off for your tournament.
  • The lines are probably pretty close, but I can't make any promises there, you can juggle away once we see the games.
  • I did try to take some time to get some fun details like what players may be wearing the full cage buckets as opposed to the standard required visors or RNH and Huberdeau with the white twigs.
  • I realized pretty quick that I was probably in over my head with all the CAPs for all these kids as I didn't have much experience going into it, but I started to get the hang of it, I think. I mainly used eliteprospects.com for all essentials.
  • I'd like to say its about 95% accurate as far as jersey numbers, birth year, the correct players being active and starting goaltenders go.
  • There are likely some discrepancies with the 3rd and 4th liners for some of the teams with less information as I may have arbitrarily chosen to create the 13th forward on one of those lines or something like that.
  • There are also probably some inaccuracies with skater player types and ratings as there were a lot of created players where all I had were their height, weight, shot, name and birthdate to go along with some stats from when they were kids.
  • Also physically, the players may not look like their real life counterparts because quite frankly I got tired of digging for pics of guys.
Again, its not perfect, but it should hit the spot if you're gettin the WJC itch like many of us do this time of year.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2013 Ufa WJHC Roster.rar (572.9 KB, 220 views)

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Re: 2013 Ufa World Junior Hockey Championship Roster (360)

IMPORTANT:
I have attached the roster file in the original post. I really don't know much about how this works.

I simply used my transfer kit, connected it to my HD and my comp; opened up Xport 360 and dragged and dropped my roster onto my desktop; made an archive with WinRar and posted it on here.

As far as what you all need to do once you d/l it, I honestly dont know. I've always just been able to download rosters and drag and drop them via Xport 360 while connected to my hard-drive with my Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable into the correct folder.

There is a lot of good information on this site on how to do this, but I'm sorry but I cannot be of much help in that department.

Last edited by jattnanga; 12-25-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can someone confirm this: Is it possible to download this roster file using USBXSTAF Xplorer and ConCept/Modio?
Old 12-26-2012, 04:40 AM   #4
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6
Thumbs up Re: 2013 Ufa World Junior Hockey Championship Roster (360)

All Good To GO

: smile:
Old 12-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #5
Rookie

Thanks a lot jatnnanga for your great roster file.. Here's my own roster file which is based to your rosters. All I did is that I created some "national" teams, copied your players and made the jerseys look a like IIHF's.

I only created Finland, Canada, USA, Sweden, Russia and Germany..
Give it a shot. IMO the game gets much more realistic and funnier with these jerseys.
Attached Files
File Type: rar U20 IIHF.rar (574.6 KB, 65 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

TeeKoo, i'll definitely check these out - I thought about doing the same too cause the national team jerseys in the game are so damn boxy (and hideous may I add).

I noticed some glaring holes in my roster while watching some of the games...most noticeably the absence of Finnish captain Petteri Lindbohm. I guess thats what happens when staying up late and creating 100+ players, you're bound to miss a couple. So for that I am sorry.

I also wanted to say that I chose Germany in place of the Slovaks mainly because of their injuries and the fact that Germany already had multiple players that were in the game, but that is another decision I am already regretting with how well Slovakia played this morning.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Im embarrased to tell but I didn't even noticed that Lindbohm was missing even though I'm finnish myself. I guess your rosters were too accurate even for me
Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKoo
Im embarrased to tell but I didn't even noticed that Lindbohm was missing even though I'm finnish myself. I guess your rosters were too accurate even for me
I checked out your jerseys and they are actually quite good. I was impressed, they look pretty lifelike. I def wasn't expecting the teams being renamed tho haha.

The jerseys look good but I think I'm going to stick with the standard international teams because the created teams by default must use a north american sized rink and in Ufa they are playing on the standard, larger international rink that is only available in NHL 13 when using the international teams as a home team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »