Home

Old 12-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

OVR: 6
Madden Glitch?

As you know, I traded Jay Cutler to Rudy during last season... One of the players I received was RG Jon Asamoah who was on the last year of his contract.. Not sure if Rudy offered him and he declined or if it was because he was traded on his final year, but I was given no option to resign or franchise him.

If the admins want to rule that he is free to be signed by anyone, that's cool I guess.. Just curious if this was a glitch or what the deal was because that really sucks to have him go to F/A without at least being able to offer and have the contract declined
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden Glitch?

If he wanted to re-sign with you there would be an option. Same thing happened to Kusher with Cruz, and Truth with Shields. I had an option to sign Blount last season.

For future reference league members, don't trade for final year players if you don't want potential sadness at the end of the year.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
Rookie

Ashton313Kusher's Arena

^^^ what he said...

Colts fans were sent an e-mail from ownership last off-season to the tune of "...“I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS WILL WIN AN NFL CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘SALSA KING’ WINS ONE. You can take it to the bank..."
SEASON 2: (12-4 AFC South Champs)

Old 12-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Quazi's Arena

Cool, thanks for the info AC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »