Home

True Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on True Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
True Simulation Sliders

-MASS EDITING-

Under Construction...

I am currently mass editing!! Finally getting the hang of how to use this Roster Editor tool from LEFTOS (my new hero) and this game is under massive construction. Dam it's looking really beautiful though, sooooo realistic... can't wait to share it with you guys...

Last edited by savantopus; 02-16-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: True Simulation Sliders

anyone try these yet? Curious to how they played out.. What type of shooting do you use and the game speed and player speed were left out?
Old 12-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by topside
anyone try these yet? Curious to how they played out.. What type of shooting do you use and the game speed and player speed were left out?
yes, I do. And only after trying them I realized that the thread title was sarcastic
Old 12-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
yes, I do. And only after trying them I realized that the thread title was sarcastic
This isn't helpful for anyone. I'm sure you feel great after the stupid remark... but if you're not going to gmhelp the slider maker with detailed feedback... just don't post anything. It makes the whole section look bad. Smfh
Old 12-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 9

What changes should we make for cpu vs cpu games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightBaylien
This isn't helpful for anyone. I'm sure you feel great after the stupid remark... but if you're not going to gmhelp the slider maker with detailed feedback... just don't post anything. It makes the whole section look bad. Smfh
Yes, I feel much better, thank you.

My impressions? There's all wrong, if ishould write a review it would be too long and boring to read: shooting, defense, attack, rebounds, blocks, steals, flaw of the game in general, I think is all busted compared to what promises the poster when he calls them True Simulation Sliders and compared to other sets I've tried, and I've tried many!. I do not want to offend him, but it was the worst game I've played since 2k7. I listen to your advice, that's it, and even my last post in this thread. There are more interesting threads to follow. Have fun.

Last edited by coldkevin; 12-20-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #7
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkevin
Yes, I feel much better, thank you.

My impressions? There's all wrong, if ishould write a review it would be too long and boring to read: shooting, defense, attack, rebounds, blocks, steals, flaw of the game in general, I think is all busted compared to what promises the poster when he calls them True Simulation Sliders and compared to other sets I've tried, and I've tried many!. I do not want to offend him, but it was the worst game I've played since 2k7. I listen to your advice, that's it, and even my last post in this thread. There are more interesting threads to follow. Have fun.
See, if you would have put the effort you did there into detailed feedback on the sliders, you're comments would be worth a damn.

And the number one slider rule: never judge sliders based on ONE GAME.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok, I updated a bunch of things, try them now! During my first excursion, I was completely unaware of the fact that you can change the Player Speed but only in Association and Season mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »