Home

Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach Mode Sliders

Hello everyone. I have tried many different sliders on this forum. I've gone back and forth from different scenarios to help give me the most realistic madden 13 experience and i've yet to reach this for coach mode. Does anyone play coach mode and if so, who's sliders are you using? Thank you so much in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Mode Sliders

Blue Ninja's set is pretty nice for coach mode, but I did a little tweaking to the human running game. The human run game always sucks in coach for some reason.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigey75
Blue Ninja's set is pretty nice for coach mode, but I did a little tweaking to the human running game. The human run game always sucks in coach for some reason.
You're absolutely right, the human run game does suck in coach mode for whatever reason.
So what tweaks did you make Tigey? What are all of your sliders set at?
I am DESPERATE for some good coach mode sliders.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Yes, thank you so much for each of your responses. I have tried many variations of sliders but have not found one that consistently provides a realistic measure of the NFL. I have gone to different extremes such as raising QB accuracy to 100 so that my quarterback will attempt a long pass downfield with some measure of accuracy but then i have high completion percentages. Along with the running i have done the same in order for my back to have at least a somewhat decent sweep instead of have to run through the line every single run play. I'm so lost this year with AI of ea sports. In NCAA, my qb can be set at 0 accuracy and maintain a goo completion percentage but if i did that in madden, the fans would consistently have football souveneirs. I appreciate your help in whatever possible. I just want to be able to enjoy 13 before 14 comes out.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I raised hum run blocking to 50 and lowered computer rush reaction to 40. I also have the QB accuracy set on 20 for both sides. Blue ninjas are a good set for coaching, but after every 2-3 games I changed a little bit until the stats were realistic. The passing game on his set is pretty solid, running is an ongoing headache.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am finding the Whosnext00 slider set V1.8 mixed with the penalty sliders on page 38 of that that thread to be the best coach mode sliders out there. I have tries a ton of different ones and those really seem to be the best I have found.

Last edited by Mike N; 12-17-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Thank you to each of you. Mike N, i have a question. Do you use block shedding at 100 & which setting do you use for int's, 25 or 50? I want Tannehill to have the same completion percentage in madden as he does in real life. I want to get my franchise started with the Dolphins. I've started a franchise several times but ended up restarting put of frustration. I was a part of a slider testing project for coach mode, but the generator of the project never returned to provide any solid input. I know things happen in life and i hope all is well with him.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphins84
Thank you to each of you. Mike N, i have a question. Do you use block shedding at 100 & which setting do you use for int's, 25 or 50? I want Tannehill to have the same completion percentage in madden as he does in real life. I want to get my franchise started with the Dolphins. I've started a franchise several times but ended up restarting put of frustration. I was a part of a slider testing project for coach mode, but the generator of the project never returned to provide any solid input. I know things happen in life and i hope all is well with him.
Yes I use block shedding at 100 and 25 for int. I feel your pain on the frustration I have started over many times myself. I am the most happy with these by far.Good luck!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »