Home

OSFM Hybrid Roster - 2012 Offseason Updates

This is a discussion on OSFM Hybrid Roster - 2012 Offseason Updates within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
OSFM Hybrid Roster - 2012 Offseason Updates

I am currently working on an update to my OSFM Hybrid that will be posted as a Franchise File with the 2012 full season simulated and all roster moves - Free Agents placed in the FA Pool, Trades and of course Free Agent Signings.

Right now I can't forcast a completion date - but stay tuned to this thread if you are looking to use your favorite teams roster or maybe want to pick up where your teams GM is and sign/trade for your own players to begin 2013.

As I always have said - no roster is perfect but I have based this off my last release of the OSFM Hybrid and most importantly - Enjoy!

As per most recent post - here is the latest updated roster followed by instructions

You need to just download the file from this link -

http://www.mediafire.com/?6cr7ufmsab1a195

Unzip the file and copy via a flashdrive to your PS3 Game Data folder

For those of you who have not used 30 team control as of yet here is a simple explanation of what you need to do to continue on in your Franchise and begin 2013.

1. Open the Franchise

2. Go to Settings

3. Under User 1 go to File Settings and select your favorite team and set it to user 1 - All Teams are currently set up for User 2

4. Next set up your own sliders to how you want to play - they are currently set on rookie

5. Set up user 2 profile to everything Auto except Lineups (I will expalin lower)

6. Set up user 1 profile to manual for all day to day team functions - it is your choice if you want to set up banking, transportation, training to manual or auto

7. Use the back button and make sure you select "apply changes"

8. You can now go to the schedule - it is Feb 27 and you basically have 2 days to manage contracts to sign any free agents you would like to fill the remaining holes for your team's roster - there are many on every team because of the accurate minor league free agents. Also make sure you renew any contracts that need renewal for your team - not all players accepted the offers I gave them. You can also choose to fill holes for other teams if you would like to ensure some realism

9. I would recommend you review other team rosters/lineups either during Spring Training or before the end of it. Chances are guys will be playing out of position on some teams because that is what the CPU does.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent

Last edited by Willard76; 12-27-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: OSFM Hybrid Roster - 2012 Offseason Updates

Sounds great, I tried something similar, well getting a franchise with all the FA's right, my problem was all of the retirements
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
MVP

Willard76's Arena

I got lucky with the retirements - most are guys who actually retired. Should have this ready to go in a few days. I have all players in the free agent pool now including over 300 minor league free agents, I am now making actual contract offers to players and catching up with trades - you have to wait several days on the schedule for players to accept offers.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 12-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you for doing this, I'm looking forward to it. Somebody did this last year too, it really helps me stay with the game during the winter months.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #5
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Just picked back up MLB 12, looking forward to this!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
MVP

Willard76's Arena

Halfway there, maybe more - biggest issue is trades because you can't trade a player who doesn't have a contract and for anyone who has done the offseason sometimes it takes a month of the offseason if not more for players to accept team offers, plus adding all the non roster and minor league signings are taking time. If I get time today I am hoping to get close to being finished.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Old 12-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

can you please put an offline line thank you apreciate u
Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #8
Rookie

ticats8's Arena

OVR: 2

Very excited for these! Appreciate all your hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »