Home

Should I buy it?

This is a discussion on Should I buy it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
Rookie

Okstate21's Arena

OVR: 0
Should I buy it?

I am a very big fan of college football and enjoy the NCAA series and have yet to buy this year's game. I was wondering if I should buy 2013 with money that I get this Christmas or if I should just skip it. I'm an avid dynasty player if that would help out any. What is everyone' s opinion? Any help is appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
MVP

Shibito's Arena

Re: Should I buy it?

Pick it up the day after on sale somewhere if you're hesitant. I love 13 way more then 12
Old 12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Personally didn't see a big jump in 13 form 12, and it was 11 that really made the jump. If you can't get 13 cheap, just pick up 12. You won't be missing out too much. Think next year is where we'll get to see some of the other Madden gameplay elements make their way down to NCAA, so 12 to 14 may end up being more of a worthwhile jump.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
Rookie

Okstate21's Arena

Thanks to both you! I think I'll just check it out the day after Christmas and see what the prices are like. If not then I'll just stick with 12 until 14 comes out.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okstate21
Thanks to both you! I think I'll just check it out the day after Christmas and see what the prices are like. If not then I'll just stick with 12 until 14 comes out.
That is what I'm doing at the moment...passed on 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Banned

General Butt Naked's Arena

OVR: 3

Just from my own experience I would say a definite no. Not because the game isn't entertaining which it can be, but because my game crashes almost every other game. check out the sticky thread on here about the game crashing before u buy.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
Rookie

ate55's Arena

OVR: 1

Gave up on the game. Just traded it in for $30 store credit at Gamestop! In other words...no it's not worth it. Wait till a company other than EA starts making a college football game. Might be awhile but I'm willing to wait! I'm sticking with MLB 12 The Show. Can't wait till March!

Old 12-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #8
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

First thing, this game is far from perfect. But that being said it is a improvement from 2012's version and that is obvious. Also if you are a big college football fan like me it's easier to over come the things that are wrong in this game and still enjoy, just simply because of love for college football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »