Home

Best Quarterbacks to draft in CCM?

This is a discussion on Best Quarterbacks to draft in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Best Quarterbacks to draft in CCM?

Who is the best QBs to draft in CCM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Quarterbacks to draft in CCM?

T Hurns - has great development and used is projected in the third round. I still had a-rod on my team and i drafted this kid so he can play when a-rod retires, but after his first season multiple teams offered me first round draft picks for him.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2

I was wondering this too. I think Sam Farris is the best, I know people will say Jordan Parks too. But Farris is the total package.

I am starting a new CCM myself, and was wondering if anyone had used Harrison Parker. He looks to be decent, but I haven't heard much mentioned about him. Anyone draft him?
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobag
I was wondering this too. I think Sam Farris is the best, I know people will say Jordan Parks too. But Farris is the total package.

I am starting a new CCM myself, and was wondering if anyone had used Harrison Parker. He looks to be decent, but I haven't heard much mentioned about him. Anyone draft him?
Sam Farris is my favorite pocket passer. Although his SPD is in the 70's, so he can still move around.

But Rockford Odom and Jason Merrian I think are the 2 best QB's. The only downside is their THP starts at 92 or 93. But their SPD at 95 or 96 compensates enough for it. Odom is always Superstar. While Merrian is a storyline, so it depends. You can purchase THP cheaper than SPD. Their Short, Medium and Deep Accuracy are about the same as Farris coming out.

Pooh Carlson and Stacy Knight are also 2 good scramblers. Same with Brandon Sales but he is always only Fast Progression.

Hayden Barnett was pretty good too as a pocket passer, but not as awesome as Farris.

That's all I can remember right now.

Oh that's right Konnor Shephard is equivalent to Farris if his story comes out. Except his SPD is less. But big arm strength and great accuracy.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5

Kody Arias. He's totally underrated around these parts I see. SS development, he's 6'7", 245 lbs, has 97 throwing power and his accuracy that you can quickly develop. Plus his PAC and THR ratings are amazing. He's the best pocket passer I've seen so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #6
Rookie

anyone know info on j reed in draft class 7? looking for a scambler type with high speed. draft 7 will be tonight, stoked.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

anyone else think that there may be too many elite QBs in the drafts? Or is it just right?
Old 12-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

How does Carl Elliot from FSU end up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »