Home

NY Knicks, Carmelo

This is a discussion on NY Knicks, Carmelo within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NY Knicks, Carmelo

Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo has been playing like the #3rd best player in the league right now... played way better defense than he's ever played his entire career and shooting just as efficient as he had in 2008 and the knicks are 12-4 because of it

his rating is way better than a 89 right now

JR Smith

Jr without a question is having his best season in his whole career... 5.1 rebounds a game, 1.3 steals, just under 3 assists a game, 88% FT , 45% 3-Ball, lowered his 3pt attempts drives to the basket alot more.. this guy is shaping up to be a top all-around player right now

I think out of all of the knicks these two are down-graded in NBA 2k13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NY Knicks, Carmelo

I Dont worry about Ovr ratings, I worry about how they play and both play pretty realistically to me

#CowboyNation

Young boy, let his gun bang, let his nuts hang
Transition to a Lamborghini from a Mustang
Drugs slang in the drug game with the hustlang
I know one thing
Anything is better than that 1 train!

Last edited by MrWise33; 12-03-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewastheirfriend
Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo has been playing like the #3rd best player in the league right now... played way better defense than he's ever played his entire career and shooting just as efficient as he had in 2008 and the knicks are 12-4 because of it

his rating is way better than a 89 right now

JR Smith

Jr without a question is having his best season in his whole career... 5.1 rebounds a game, 1.3 steals, just under 3 assists a game, 88% FT , 45% 3-Ball, lowered his 3pt attempts drives to the basket alot more.. this guy is shaping up to be a top all-around player right now

I think out of all of the knicks these two are down-graded in NBA 2k13
I agree with the JR Smith but Carmelo will still drop 30 points in the first quarter in my career so ..
Old 12-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
I agree with the JR Smith but Carmelo will still drop 30 points in the first quarter in my career so ..
Only players on the knicks that really need a boost on the knicks are raymond felton, ronnie brewer, and j.r. Smith. Even pablo prigioni. He has a lot of steals for the amount of minutes he gets.

Felton and brewer 3pt shooting should go up.

J.r. Smith needs small boost in things like reboundimg, on ball d, consitency and ofense and defensive awareness.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

I have been saying this for at least 2 weeks. and argued with a whole message board about this lol. but anyways. Melo has been long overdue for an upgrade. Idk many players who can be playing how melo is and be rated an 89. Seems like he is constantly disrespected. Carmelo is shooting 47 percent from the field and 43 percent from three point land. what else does he have to do to prove to 2k he needs a rating increase at least back up to his 92 original? average 2 blocks? lol But jr definitely has been playing at a different level also and should be updated. same with felton and brewer. I dont even ask for a crazy upgrade like to 94 or anything. I would just like Carmelo's overall rating to go back to 92. and his medium range jumpshot back to 90 and off awareness back to 99(was lowered to 94 for whatever reason and kevin martin's is 99) and an increase in his 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Melo needs maybe a sight upgrade. Maybe 2-4 points in certian areas. But come on. Everyone on the Knicks has been playing like the Knicks. So I don't have any problems.

Do the Nets need a boost because they been playing well? I'm going to say no.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Melo needs maybe a sight upgrade. Maybe 2-4 points in certian areas. But come on. Everyone on the Knicks has been playing like the Knicks. So I don't have any problems.

Do the Nets need a boost because they been playing well? I'm going to say no.
the problem is melo WAS a 92 when nba 2k13 was first released. then was lowered by popular demand. He has been playing well and is showing he deserves his old rating back. The nets have been playing well. but brewer who is known as someone who "cant shoot" has been hitting many more threes than usual shooting 41 percent. jr smith who has been known for being inconsistent and a bad defender is playing very well. They derserve an upgrade. If anything the nets already had their upgrade because if melo was lowered to an 89 because of a bad year. What do people call deron williams play last year? Yet he is a 90.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhail92
the problem is melo WAS a 92 when nba 2k13 was first released. then was lowered by popular demand. He has been playing well and is showing he deserves his old rating back. The nets have been playing well. but brewer who is known as someone who "cant shoot" has been hitting many more threes than usual shooting 41 percent. jr smith who has been known for being inconsistent and a bad defender is playing very well. They derserve an upgrade. If anything the nets already had their upgrade because if melo was lowered to an 89 because of a bad year. What do people call deron williams play last year? Yet he is a 90.
This year 2. D will definatly aint playing like a 90 at the moment. Shooting 39%

thats disrespect that he is currently rated higher than melo

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »