Home

Old 11-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
XFL

Has someone ever made the XFL teams in a roster for season use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: XFL

No. I think the CFL would be more appropriate. Who exactly played in the XFL?
Old 11-27-2012, 06:52 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
Who exactly played in the XFL?
HE HATE ME

Last edited by tjspeaks; 11-27-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

Tommy Maddox...
Old 11-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Like I said ... CFL At least that is my position. Just give it some time and when I am done re-rating every NFL player on the 25 default teams in Rate Sports head-to-head and season roster files, and then a great guy on this site is willing to copy/paste those rating into at least every head-to-head file, then we will have real NFL to play.

Though it will only work for offline play, it is worth it. I really want to give those ratings to Rate Sports so that way, come May 2013 or June 2013, all Rate Sports will have to do is Hex edit and make player name and position changes and clean up any lesser errors; maybe also release a roster after Week 1 of the 2013-2014 NFL season with 100% accurate rosters, and then we who want to play a good, realistic, simulation game of football, will have what we deserve.

And maybe if 2KSports see's the multitude of You Tube videos and see's the efforts we are putting forth to show them how great this game is; maybe is will give them a kick in the butt to make a College football game in July 2014. If not, and we never see another football game from 2kSports, well, that would be a sad thing, but we would have fully accurate NFL rosters for APF2K8, and right now that is as good as it gets in my opinion!!

And I should have the project done my mid-December. I will start a new thread with details when the project is finished. Thanks and Have Fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had the same desire to play an XFL game...I used TeamBuilder in NCAA 12 to make the original 8 teams with all the players from a website that had the list of each team, played the actual schedule and had the Memphis Maniax win the championship....I liked it so much that I created "expansion teams" as if the XFL still existed....I'm now in year 4 with 2 of my buddies that I play online with and we have 22 teams and numerous spreadsheets on Google Drive. Memphis Maniax have been my only champion winning the championship all 3 years, but this year it's up for grabs....we have a 5 round draft with college players and all....it's tons of fun!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

2ksports needs reconsider making another All-Pro Football game.. They could easily attain the rights of the old USFL, XFL, UFL and other defunct leagues.. 2k can still use the likeness of Jim Kelly, Doug Williams, Hershcel Walker, Reggie White, Sam Mills, Danute Culpepper, Ahmed Green, Jeff Garica, Doug Flutie and other players that played in those respectable leagues during 70s, 80s and 2000's!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #8
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar3k5
2ksports needs reconsider making another All-Pro Football game.. They could easily attain the rights of the old USFL, XFL, UFL and other defunct leagues.. 2k can still use the likeness of Jim Kelly, Doug Williams, Hershcel Walker, Reggie White, Sam Mills, Danute Culpepper, Ahmed Green, Jeff Garica, Doug Flutie and other players that played in those respectable leagues during 70s, 80s and 2000's!!!
agreed..

just need to add a basic stadium editor. that way we could change the colors, layout, and logos on the field.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »