Home

NBA 2K13 Off-Season Free Agency

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Off-Season Free Agency within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-24-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
NBA 2K13 Off-Season Free Agency

Free Agency is one of the most interesting parts of Association mode on 2k13. There are so many options and so many different directions that things can go based on where players sign.

This is the thread to share your stories on who signed where during your season. If you were able to land a big free-agent, share what moves you made to free up the money to do so. I am hoping that we can develop a good thread to put all of these free agent stories together. This will hopefully give us some ideas in our own associations.

Thank you in advance for all of the input
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K13 Off-Season Free Agency

I haven't reached free agency yet in my association but I'm gonna be looking at signing a centre for my rockets team for asik who I plan on trading away before the "poison" year on his contract. At the moment I'm looking at Pekovic but anybody else got some other good options? I should have a bit of cap space but I don't think I'll go for Dwight
Old 11-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #3
Pro

Did Al Jefferson sign an extension in Utah? If not then I would go with him. He is one of the most under rated Centers in the game, quality rebounder, and he is money from mid-range
Old 11-24-2012, 04:33 AM   #4
Rookie

No he re-signed with the Jazz unfortunately
Old 11-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19skinnie
No he re-signed with the Jazz unfortunately
Lol that sucks, he always re-signs with the Jazz in my associations too. He re-signs and Milsap leaves to test free agency

Did Andrew Bynum extend with Philly? If so then I would say that Pekovic would be your best bet, he re-signed with the T-wolves in my association though. I don't know if he will in yours. Another option would be to go after Robin Lopez. Lopez may not be what you are looking for as a starter, but you may be able to package him with one of your young PFs to get someone like Enes Kanter, or Tyler Zeller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 05:02 AM   #6
Rookie

sportsGameComeback's Arena

Is it me or does every team accept matching the offer sheet of a restricted free agent it impossible to sign them.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsGameComeback
Is it me or does every team accept matching the offer sheet of a restricted free agent it impossible to sign them.
That has been my experience. I wonder if I were to offer a max contract to an RFA that is like a 68 overall if the team would match that lol. They really need to let some RFAs sign with different teams because that does happen, Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik are examples lol
Old 11-24-2012, 05:12 AM   #8
Rookie

sportsGameComeback's Arena

One time i saw the Lakers sign Carmelo Anthony. I thought that was kinda unfair i mean Nash, Kobe, Melo, Gasol, Howard. Super team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »