Home

Should i trade...

This is a discussion on Should i trade... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-24-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Rookie

sportsGameComeback's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon5 Should i trade...

Derrick Rose. I know what your thinking but he keeps getting injured for the season. He's gotten injured for the season 3 times any advice?

Last edited by sportsGameComeback; 11-24-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Should i trade...

Fourth time's the charm.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 14

Totally unrealistic

Chicago loves D Rose. The fans love him, and he is their future. Nobody would even consider trading him away in real life.

However, I understand that realism isn't always the goal with 2k. If you trade D. Rose, it will have to be for another star. Rose is the face of the franchise so you would need to shoot to bring in someone with a big name, and is capable of taking on the spot light. Also, trade him to a Western team. The only thing the fan base would hate worse then seeing Rose traded, would be to see Rose traded to a rival that hurts the Bulls chances at getting to the finals lol
Old 11-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Yea i understand what your saying. But 3 times hes been injured FOR THE SEASON i guess i will just change his durability rating.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:15 AM   #5
Pro

Yeah that is what I would do. I do that everytime I start an association. I started a Pacers franchise and set Danny Granger's durability rating to 99 because he is the reason I picked the Pacers. There is nothing wrong with wanting the stars to be healthy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 04:28 AM   #6
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Are you playing season or association mode? If you're playing Association I don't see the point of trading him since you will be playing multiple seasons.
If it's season mode you might as well mix it up a bit since you'll only be playing one season anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 11-24-2012, 04:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Are you playing season or association mode? If you're playing Association I don't see the point of trading him since you will be playing multiple seasons.
If it's season mode you might as well mix it up a bit since you'll only be playing one season anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Association. But i have decided to keep him and raise his durability rating. I think i'm going to the injury frequency slider a little lower any suggestions?
Old 11-24-2012, 04:39 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsGameComeback
Association. But i have decided to keep him and raise his durability rating. I think i'm going to the injury frequency slider a little lower any suggestions?
Depends on if you are happy with the frequency of the injuries aside from D Rose. Fixing D Rose's durability rating will fix that problem, if you like things other wise then I would leave the injury frequency how it is. I have played with MKharsh's slider set and he had the injury frequency at 75, and the severity at 50. I liked that a lot for association because there were enough players that were out to make it realistic, that would be my reccomendation

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »