Home

I found the god sliders.

This is a discussion on I found the god sliders. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19
I found the god sliders.

Not going to post everything exactly, but I think I found my slider set. And the key sliders

All-star

Everything for shooting (close, mid, 3, etc) I put in the range of 42-45 for both user and CPU. This is preference.

The main difference. I put on on-ball defense at 30 for both CPU and user, and blocking up to nearly 80 for both. Help defense needs to be upped to 75 or so for both.

The above change makes the game light and day different, good ball handlers can get by guys with ease, but finishing is a different story now. Makes a lot of nice kick out opportunities and just a general better flow. Guys that are bad on perimeter D (Nash), needs help, just like in real life

If anything, use your current sliders and take a chance on my on ball d, blocks, and help D change. Might just change the game for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

Having amazing games with this.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:24 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I found the god sliders.

How about you post your entire set so we can actually use what you're working with?
Old 11-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

OK well I tried this with mkharsh33's 2nd set and it seems to be working. More defensive breakdowns against good PGs leading to kick out opportunities and more realistic open looks, but I'm still able to stay in front of most guards.... Nice job.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: I found the god sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Not going to post everything exactly, but I think I found my slider set. And the key sliders

All-star

Everything for shooting (close, mid, 3, etc) I put in the range of 42-45 for both user and CPU. This is preference.

The main difference. I put on on-ball defense at 30 for both CPU and user, and blocking up to nearly 80 for both. Help defense needs to be upped to 75 or so for both.

The above change makes the game light and day different, good ball handlers can get by guys with ease, but finishing is a different story now. Makes a lot of nice kick out opportunities and just a general better flow. Guys that are bad on perimeter D (Nash), needs help, just like in real life

If anything, use your current sliders and take a chance on my on ball d, blocks, and help D change. Might just change the game for you.

Just tried these and they seem to have a nice flow. Can you post your full set? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

How are these post-patch? Any changes? Thinking of trying them out, but it's a bit of a pain to switch and go back lol.

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Old 12-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 10

for the shooting i like to use
3pt-45
midrange-47
close shot-43
insides shot-41
layup-53

i then like to adjust the layup and shot defense sliders on the next 'page'

layup gather defense-47
layup release defense-53
shot gather defense-47
release defense-53

i also changed the speeds of the players and the game to make so defending fast breaks was more possible, and much harder to even start them.

In the sliders i changed player speed to 57 and quickness to 42. In the game options (reached by pressing Y in xbox at the 'jersey select' screen before you start a game) i changed the game speed to 44 and player speed to 52.

From my knowledge, increasing the player speed increases the difference between different players speed. So fast players seem much faster than slow players. Changing the game speed affects the speed of the game animations. So players walk a bit more when not holding turbo, the ball travels through the air slower.

Now those who like sharp crisp passes may not like this change, because everything including the ball seems more floaty. I use these sliders only in association so against the computer im more looking for a realistic game that also plays out fair, and i feel this limits the computer cheeser effects that i despise very much
Old 12-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

Found another god slider. Was talked about in here a bit. Set layup strength (gather) to around 30 for both CPU and human as well as my other changes. Now you get blocks and a lot more contests on layups/dunks.

Can't believe how good this game plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »