Home

Where is the Coach Mode Setting Within CCM?

This is a discussion on Where is the Coach Mode Setting Within CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8
Where is the Coach Mode Setting Within CCM?

Can someone help me locate the coach mode setting within CCM? I know this was patched in, but I can't find it in either offline or online CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Where is the Coach Mode Setting Within CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwpit79
Can someone help me locate the coach mode setting within CCM? I know this was patched in, but I can't find it in either offline or online CCM.
Yep, u have to go to my madden on main menu then go to settings and scroll to very bottom of list and turn coach mode on there. It then be enabled for your CCM lge and practices. How ever , I ran into prob within my lge where for some reason it won't or can't fig. Out how to get it to work in a Head to Head game?
QB's just get sacked? Again works well on CPU games, recommend some guys sliders on this site, all are good but I think I use whosnext00 as they are ratings based sliders for coach mode. GL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »