Home

extremely annoying

This is a discussion on extremely annoying within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
extremely annoying

for some reason everytime i get a steal teh defense ALWAYS out runs me!

I had a steal with Dion Waiters and Deandre Jordan stopped me .. wtf?

I dont know how to fix this.. but its annoying and ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: extremely annoying

r u playing on all star or higher? the cpu gets cheats and boosts in that case.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
Rookie

the sooner people realize that higher difficulty = CPU boosts, the sooner they will stop complaining and use sliders. honestly HOF with the correct sliders is as good a game as real life
Old 11-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

play on pro level only, each level you go higher, the attributes are raised by 5 for the ai and it might max a certain player out, i have no clue why people play on any level other than pro, after all its the nba pro basketball not hof or superstar or allstar
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj68
play on pro level only, each level you go higher, the attributes are raised by 5 for the ai and it might max a certain player out, i have no clue why people play on any level other than pro, after all its the nba pro basketball not hof or superstar or allstar
because people play at different skill levels. to me pro is nerfed and doesn't require proper defense to be played to be effective on that end of the court. simply standing in the area of a shooter will contest his shot as opposed to the higher difficulties where its a necessity to contest with the right stick or learn how to use auto contest.

at the same time, i have no problems running the break on higher difficulties. people that are getting run down by centers and what not must have something wrong going on, i have yet to see a chase down block on the break.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo55
because people play at different skill levels. to me pro is nerfed and doesn't require proper defense to be played to be effective on that end of the court. simply standing in the area of a shooter will contest his shot as opposed to the higher difficulties where its a necessity to contest with the right stick or learn how to use auto contest.

at the same time, i have no problems running the break on higher difficulties. people that are getting run down by centers and what not must have something wrong going on, i have yet to see a chase down block on the break.
Im on pro with a slider set from this site... everything is pretty accurate when it comes to stats But seriously on fastbreaks my players dont seem fast at all...

I dont see a slider anywhere that changes players chasedown speed like in madden or past NBA2k

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »