Home

questions on fatigue???

This is a discussion on questions on fatigue??? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
questions on fatigue???

new to the game. first year playing it and wondering why i missed out on this game for so long. wasted time on madden ha

wondering, concerning fatigue, what are the downfalls for when guys get tired. do they make less shots, just get a little slower, less hustle, etc

what would be the negative other than realistic stats to just playing your starters for the entire game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
Banned

Re: questions on fatigue???

The normal consequences. Fatigue would result in their stats generally lowering, sluggishness, shot inaccuracies, missing dunks, and so on and so forth.

Welcome to NBA 2k13 btw. Home of the game with terrible roster updates, and loads of gameplay bugs and issues.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierMizuno
new to the game. first year playing it and wondering why i missed out on this game for so long. wasted time on madden ha

wondering, concerning fatigue, what are the downfalls for when guys get tired. do they make less shots, just get a little slower, less hustle, etc

what would be the negative other than realistic stats to just playing your starters for the entire game.
You have the right idea basically you get slower movement.. from my personal experience you will miss a few more shots you would normally make however with a star player like lebron even when your tired i can still make 85% of the shots

''I'm Just laughin To the Bank All you do is ''Giggle''
Old 11-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierMizuno

This is a great game!

There is also progressive fatigue (association) if you constantly burn a player out, their rating will go down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »