Home

WWE '13 Ratings Thread

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Ratings Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
WWE '13 Ratings Thread

Hey all, I figured I'd go ahead and get a ratings thread started. After having the game for a full day, I think it's pretty apparent that the ratings are simply not spread out enough. There is no reason a guy like R-Truth should be an 87, and then a guy like Undertaker a 93. The difference between the two is so minimal, that my guess is (in a CPU-CPU match) you'd only see 'Taker win about 60% of the time.

So what I wanted to do here is kick off a ratings thread where people can make suggestions about superstars ratings. In my opinion, it would behoove all of us to truly stretch the ratings to the point where we are almost on a scale of 50-100, with players only being ranked in the 90's if they are legends (HHH, 'Taker, HBK, etc.). Anyway, I look forward to hearing everyones opinions. Not only would this really help Universe Mode, but it would help gameplay in a sense that we may be able to get less reversals from both the CPU (on Legend) and Human.

Going to run a few test matches with re-rated superstars, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

Last edited by BenGerman; 10-31-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE '13 Ratings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Hey all, I figured I'd go ahead and get a ratings thread started. After having the game for a full day, I think it's pretty apparent that the ratings are simply not spread out enough. There is no reason a guy like R-Truth should be an 87, and then a guy like Undertaker a 93. The difference between the two is so minimal, that my guess is (in a CPU-CPU match) you'd only see 'Taker win about 60% of the time.

So what I wanted to do here is kick off a ratings thread where people can make suggestions about superstars ratings. In my opinion, it would behoove all of us to truly stretch the ratings to the point where we are almost on a scale of 50-100, with players only being ranked in the 90's if they are legends (HHH, 'Taker, HBK, etc.). Anyway, I look forward to hearing everyones opinions. Not only would this really help Universe Mode, but it would help gameplay in a sense that we may be able to get less reversals from both the CPU (on Legend) and Human.

Going to run a few test matches with re-rated superstars, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I have an excel file of this, I can send it to you to look over if you want to.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
I have an excel file of this, I can send it to you to look over if you want to.
This is a project that a couple of us had done last year. It makes a big difference. As stated earlier, the ratings are not spread out enough. The Santino's shouldn't beat the Undertakers, nor should they be stronger. Obviously, THQ didn't put much thought into the ratings because they are all too close together to be "sim".

I had uploaded an excel file in the thread I started. We should close one of these threads and "sticky" them.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #4
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
This is a project that a couple of us had done last year. It makes a big difference. As stated earlier, the ratings are not spread out enough. The Santino's shouldn't beat the Undertakers, nor should they be stronger. Obviously, THQ didn't put much thought into the ratings because they are all too close together to be "sim".

I had uploaded an excel file in the thread I started. We should close one of these threads and "sticky" them.

I will post the file in this one and if it gets closed then i'll just put it in the other one, but we can compare and contrast the ratings we did and go on from there.

Could you tell me how to attach the file in here? When I try to upload it there is an error.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
MVP

Has to be in a zip file. Zip of the excel file and then at the bottom of the message box is an option to "manage attachments". Click that and upload.

I'll compare the two files. Right now, all mine consists of are the original ratings. No tweaks. And no DLC are contained in my file because we don't have that yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

how do you put it in a zip file?
Old 10-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
MVP

From your desktop, you can just right click on it, and select "Send to zip" or something like that. Upload that zip file.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #8
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

ah, thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WWE 13 Attributes.zip (55.4 KB, 332 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »