Home

Your Favorite Players to Develop?

This is a discussion on Your Favorite Players to Develop? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Your Favorite Players to Develop?

One of my favorite things to do in my Association is acquire young players who have already been labeled as busts and develop them into solid contributors and hopefully all-stars. A few of my favorite players to develop are:

Jimmer Fredette - Gunning from deep is fun in 2K13 and he's a blast to use.
Hasheem Thabeet - Can't teach height, now I just need to teach him almost everything else.
Anthony Randolph - Too versatile of a player to ride the pine the rest of his career.

Who do you like to develop?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Your Favorite Players to Develop?

Thabeet just because of his height
Josh Selby I just liked his game
I use to do the same with greg oden but not no more
Also Sabastian Telfair. He's a good back up that I can produce with
Old 10-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

id like to know how you do this?? is there another way....... besides the +2 +1 monthly drills ??? dosent that take for ever!!!! please tell me i've been missing something ....or do u just upgrade them over time to your like'n based on their performance ?? i've though of doing that but it seems unrealistic . hope u have good news for me
Old 10-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just fill them in as role players. Play good with them do the drills and before each season use the points you get to upgrade your squad
Old 10-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbillions
I just fill them in as role players. Play good with them do the drills and before each season use the points you get to upgrade your squad
wow i hear u ! but its like how long would it take to take a rookie or player thats rated like 63 with A+ potential up to like a freaking 85+ like is it even possible in a season or two ??

maybe we could come up with ....or if there is already someone who's made some guidelines for editing them yourself based on their performance .... like if u make two threes with a rookie player in 2 games ad +1 to their 3pt rating or something like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Agreed on Selby and Thabeet. Selby is crazy talented but is basically a SG in a 6 ft PGs body (like a smaller, less consistent version of Dion Waiters), and Thabeet is a tower with decent athleticism.

Another guy I love to play with is Jarryd Bayless, who is just a picture of athleticism at PG, has a crazy good handle, and can shoot the lights out at times.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
Agreed on Selby and Thabeet. Selby is crazy talented but is basically a SG in a 6 ft PGs body (like a smaller, less consistent version of Dion Waiters), and Thabeet is a tower with decent athleticism.

Another guy I love to play with is Jarryd Bayless, who is just a picture of athleticism at PG, has a crazy good handle, and can shoot the lights out at times.
Selby reminds me of Allen Iverson so much. The headband and the shoot first mentality. I can't wait to see him on my Grizzlies but it sucks that he has no defense and will only be used to provide scoring off the bench.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #8
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Paper Sy and the one guy out of UCLA selected by the bobcats but now he sucks ... Uhmm I can't figure out his name though

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »