Home

Wrong Bulls jersey color

This is a discussion on Wrong Bulls jersey color within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Wrong Bulls jersey color

Why 2k always make wrong the Bulls jersey?? THE RED IS CLERLY PINKY!!! is thee a possibility that 2k fix it??!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Wrong Bulls jersey color

it looks red to me. try adjusting your tv settings.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

OP is right, it is a little bit on the bright pink side. I'm not even a bulls fan and I can tell.

They also have the completely wrong shade of blue for the Knicks road jerseys lol
Old 10-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #4
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

I lol @ people that say change your TV settings I shouldn't have to change my TV for my game to look good. They are clearly wrong and how do you explain the Knicks?
Old 10-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

The engine 2K use makes everything a shade lighter for team colors, look in Leftos Roster Editor, it's the right Red, just how the game handles it, the game engine makes it pink. SeanBarkley I think thought of this, and so did I, but I never mentioned it.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
I lol @ people that say change your TV settings I shouldn't have to change my TV for my game to look good. They are clearly wrong and how do you explain the Knicks?
the only reason i said that is because I did not have to touch my tv settings so there could just be a difference with the television.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
The engine 2K use makes everything a shade lighter for team colors, look in Leftos Roster Editor, it's the right Red, just how the game handles it, the game engine makes it pink. SeanBarkley I think thought of this, and so did I, but I never mentioned it.
I don't think so. Some teams have reds that don't look pink. If it's the engine, they should be all wrong. If I remember correctly, Bull's reds were so light last year until they patched it to make them look more like red. I'm not understanding why they didn't fix that before releasing 2k13. But then again, I'm not understanding why you see the same issues every year either.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:03 AM   #8
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekferio
I don't think so. Some teams have reds that don't look pink. If it's the engine, they should be all wrong. If I remember correctly, Bull's reds were so light last year until they patched it to make them look more like red. I'm not understanding why they didn't fix that before releasing 2k13. But then again, I'm not understanding why you see the same issues every year either.
It's seriously the engine and how it produces colors I think... I remembered hex editing the Blue on the Knicks Default Rosters and made them a shade darker from the stock, still the same ol sky blue, it's not the preset Court Colors, those are one file that can be easily fix cause it functions like a cyber face where it can change, but the team colors are something that can't be fix just by find the code via photoshop and converting that into the hex, I honestly believe the game makes things look lighter. Why do you think Accessory colors for the Bulls, Clippers, Knicks, rockets, 76ers, etc ALWAYS look lighter? (Every team has accessory colors lighter than the real thing, Brooklyn too, the black is darkest gray in the color thing, white is white cant get lighter...)

Also, I had 2K12 and I've played with it for a long time, Red still looked dark pink, getting there, but still pink.

Last edited by MarvinOida; 10-31-2012 at 01:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »