Home

Fun teams to use online?

This is a discussion on Fun teams to use online? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Fun teams to use online?

Alright, so I'm tired of playing the Heat, Lakers, Knicks, Pacers, Nuggets, and Thunder. Does ANYONE actually use mediocre or bad teams online? I'm not really the hardcore competitive player, more of a casual player, any fun teams to use online? I really like using the Rockets (Linsanity!) and Bucks (Ellis and Jennings are money)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fun teams to use online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhMitchell
Alright, so I'm tired of playing the Heat, Lakers, Knicks, Pacers, Nuggets, and Thunder. Does ANYONE actually use mediocre or bad teams online? I'm not really the hardcore competitive player, more of a casual player, any fun teams to use online? I really like using the Rockets (Linsanity!) and Bucks (Ellis and Jennings are money)
I think most teams are fun. Try out the nets though, they are fun.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
Banned

CUTigers2324's Arena

OVR: 8

I play as Washington and New Orleans almost exclusively, though I'll occasionally run with Memphis if I'm going to be playing somebody with a good record that is using Miami or LAL so the margin of error isn't so slight.

Washington is incredible to use online though, trust me...you can fight cheese with cheese like no other if it comes down to it. Knife the line with John Wall, dish to Okafor or Nene, score. Not there? Dish out to Beal, score. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. There's nothing quite like blowing out someone playing as the Heat with the Wizards and I do it pretty often.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Pro

Can't use Wall cause of injuries
Old 10-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
Banned

CUTigers2324's Arena

OVR: 8

Meh, I was talking before this latest debacle of a roster update. Haven't played any 2K yet today, but Wall isn't really the fun part of playing with the Wizards - having Nene and Okafor down low is. Just play Crawford 1, Beal 2, Ariza 3, Nene 4, Okafor 5 and they'll still be a blast to play with.

If Nene is out in this update, start Singleton or Booker at the 4. You'll be undersized, but it still works pretty well.

Last edited by CUTigers2324; 10-30-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Forgot Nene is hurt too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #6
Banned

Even though the Lakers are a powerhouse, I'd say they're pretty much the funnest team to play with online.

Steve Nash's passing ability is just amazing. And his signature off the dribble from long range spreads the floor a lot because you can't let off him for an instant. Not to mention the classic pick-and-roll & pick-and-pop.

Then you have Kobe and Dwight which speak for themselves. Pau Gasol's mid-range game is beast and Metta can hit the occasional spot up 3 from the corner.

And that's why they're going to be one of the most fun--if not the most fun--teams to watch in the NBA this season.

Lakeshow, baby.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Pro

Just played with the new look Rockets against the Bucks. Harden shut down Ellis (or he didn't know how to use Ellis) and then proceeded to go for 33 points... Harden's money from deep, if you play him tight, his eurostep is cheese
Old 10-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalkerxx
Even though the Lakers are a powerhouse, I'd say they're pretty much the funnest team to play with online.

Steve Nash's passing ability is just amazing. And his signature off the dribble from long range spreads the floor a lot because you can't let off him for an instant. Not to mention the classic pick-and-roll & pick-and-pop.

Then you have Kobe and Dwight which speak for themselves. Pau Gasol's mid-range game is beast and Metta can hit the occasional spot up 3 from the corner.

And that's why they're going to be one of the most fun--if not the most fun--teams to watch in the NBA this season.

Lakeshow, baby.
Lol. Obviously the best team in the game is going to be fun to play as...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »