Home

Help with CCM Rosters(offline)

This is a discussion on Help with CCM Rosters(offline) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-30-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
Help with CCM Rosters(offline)

Could someone please explain this roster thing for me for CCM. I edited a few players on the Rams specifically Richardson(HB) and Zuerlein. Both I thought were underrated based on the hype surrounding them. Once I edited to them , I saved the roster. Then I loaded my custom roster.... Went in to start my CCM. If I am correct I import my custom roster. Well once in Ccm... none of the edits I made were there. Richardson was rated 58 When I had changed him 79... Zuerline was a 74 when I had changed him to 82. So what gives.... what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by jtott; 10-30-2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: wrong word
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Help with CCM Rosters(offline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
Could someone please explain this roster thing for me for CCM. I edited a few players on the Rams specifically Richardson(HB) and Zuerlein. Both I thought were underrated based on the hype surrounding them. Once I edited to them , I saved the roster. Then I loaded my custom roster.... Went in to start my CCM. If I am correct I import my custom roster. Well once in Ccm... none of the edits I made were there. Richardson was rated 58 When I had changed him 79... Zuerline was a 74 when I had changed him to 82. So what gives.... what am I doing wrong?
I guess no one else but me is having this problem????
Old 11-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Help with CCM Rosters(offline)

I am having a different glitch.

I spent hrs editing all players to bring them down about 3 ovr points.

I felt that the ratings were too high for most players and in connected career mode, the drafted players (7 years in) would never come close to the existing players, where great draft picks were the same as a average to good player.

Once I started with my custom roster, the ratings went all out of wack. I had Eli Manning at 90, now he is 86. Victor Cruz went from an 89 to a 82. It is strange as it happened for about half the league and the rest is how I left them..... anyone else having this issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »